The updates are awesome! Need some time to figure out all the features but wow! Well done THP

Great guide in the check in desk section that explains everything.

Huggggggeeeeee shoutout to @TheAnnihilator......WOW! Just wow. Loving the fact it’s so easy to tag someone inside a thread now and you basically just have to type the @ symbol and start typing the members name. That’s wonderful! Everything is soo sooo soooooo much nicer!

My sister was induced yesterday. Should be expecting my 19th niece or nephew today. 27th if you count the great niece and nephews :)

Its pretty awesome to see a video you did do quite well for itself.

Pretty effing cool.

Lucky enough to catch an earlier flight home from San Jose to Houston today just in time for the rain. Better than getting stuck out of town without a change of clothes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a big boys weekend planned with 4 other buddies. We’re heading 2 hours north to the lake house on Friday morning and playing golf for 3 days mixed in with some boating and lots of beers and laughs! The weather is cooperating with little or no rain and highs in the 70’s so it should be the perfect fall weekend!

A colleague just reached out to setup a time to golf. I don't run into many golfers in my work, and it was a happy surprise. He's coming to town for PhD student defense and wanted to play a round. Timing will a challenge, but I should be able to join him for the back nine. (y)

Sounds like my painter is going to be able to finish my place tomorrow, which means I can move back in Saturday.

Reactions: J4U
So this happened today!

aa787ab1fd406b6bb7199a7712634451.jpg

Lucky enough to catch an earlier flight home from San Jose to Houston today just in time for the rain. Better than getting stuck out of town without a change of clothes.

Wow... just saw this post... San Jose and you chose not to hit me up.... I see how it is now! ;))

Wow... just saw this post... San Jose and you chose not to hit me up.... I see how it is now! ;))

I landed, showered, meeting, slept, breakfast, meeting, Uber to SFO, flew home. Had I been there more I would’ve sir.

Congratulations!

Okay, since you’re in Tennessee I’ve gotta.... What make was the shotgun ;))

No longer in TN. Actually live in Charlotte now.

No longer in TN. Actually live in Charlotte now.

Well, NC that changes everything! ;))

You clearly out kicked your coverage with her! Congratulations again! And here’s to health, happiness and prosperity to you both!

Hope she’s a golfer too!

I Heart the Mobile Browser.
Every feature right from the phone and everything works :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Every feature right from the phone and everything works :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

It's certainly good. I still find myself instinctively going to tapatalk, when on the fly, but its the best mobile browser experience THP has ever had.

I can't believe the difference. It really is excellent.

It's certainly good. I still find myself instinctively going to tapatalk, when on the fly, but its the best mobile browser experience THP has ever had.

Not me, I find it vastly superior to Tapatalk.
Im glad both are working for THPers, but the features on the mobile platform are just significantly greater.
Marketplace Ratings, Embedding media from hundreds of sources and social media, etc.

Not me, I find it vastly superior to Tapatalk.
Im glad both are working for THPers, but the features on the mobile platform are just significantly greater.
Marketplace Ratings, Embedding media from hundreds of sources and social media, etc.

Oh it is definitely superior and feature rich

I haven't opened Tapa in a long, long time. Hopefully won't need to.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Back