We’ve spent the last month blitzing home renovations, a lot of DIY, a lot of DIY lessons 😂, a TON of late nights/early mornings and a lot of frustration but we list our house on Monday and close on the new house the first week of June. One thing is for sure, this was one of the most challenging and frustrating yet rewarding things I’ve ever done. Moving to a better area, better schools and 5mins from my front door to the golf course. Pretty awesome fresh start for us.

We’ve spent the last month blitzing home renovations, a lot of DIY, a lot of DIY lessons 😂, a TON of late nights/early mornings and a lot of frustration but we list our house on Monday and close on the new house the first week of June. One thing is for sure, this was one of the most challenging and frustrating yet rewarding things I’ve ever done. Moving to a better area, better schools and 5mins from my front door to the golf course. Pretty awesome fresh start for us.
I did all that but moved further away from the golf courses. I knew it was too good to be true...

1620909013063.png

Got Zac Brown Band tickets for this summer. Feeling normal! Also, here’s a picture of Luna, she’s very happy.
492AA041-35B1-456A-A267-93F704BCCBAA.jpeg

Congrats for overcoming! Glad to see a triumph of the human spirit!

Congrats for overcoming! Glad to see a triumph of the human spirit!
Still working but thanks. I’ll be glad when we’re finished but I’m learning a ton.

Odd as it is for me to type this, I’m grateful for my recent poor form. I know what it takes to get my game back and I look forward to the journey/grind to get there.

Just came to terms with 1 of our N Ireland travel partners to buy them out. No more questions that are addressed in e-mails we all got, no more being the only adult in the group. Just peace.
I don't know if we'll give their share of the trip to somebody else or just the wife & I go. I just know the stress is gone from wrangling these cats.

My wife has a milestone birthday this year and we may be planning a big vacation in September to celebrate!! The only limitations seem to be domestic (maybe Mexico/Caribbean) and no cruises. Really hope this works out!

Back to back birdies for maybe the first time ever today.

Going to bed earlier has made me feel better. That makes me happy.

My daughter was picked to play in a regional softball futures All-Star game. Selections were made by area coaches. I am so proud of her and so happy.

My world is officially rocked.. our baby girl Olivia arrived 5/28 @ 11:06 pm
20210528_235758.jpg

Mommas doing great too!

Bank holiday weekend here in the UK and I have got a couple rounds of golf planned - league today, club major tomorrow and the weather looks like being decent for once during a bank holiday

Not sure if my body will handle 3 consecutive days of golf just yet but I might also play on Monday if I get a few jobs sorted out

Back