It's FRIDAY! I'm not normally one for caring about Friday but this week, I'm thrilled. Let's go crush it (and pray the protests don't kill my commute).

I Heart the Mobile Browser.
Every feature right from the phone and everything works :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
After I used it once I would have deleted Tapatalk if not for other forums. Good work.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB

It's Friday and I only have 2 calls today opposed to the normal 8, the sun is out and it isnt raining. Getting ready for some THP'ers to come in this next week so that means a grocery store run, and a liquor store run are in the lineup of things to do today.

Been some rough patches in life in our family the past couple of months, especially with the ugly C- word... But this girl and her smile makes everything alright.
e946d6d5d1f774e119386ce2dc31eb3b.jpg
775149918a37eb41fdae240ae0e9a838.jpg
6522b25a206c8203391d9280aeb8fd14.jpg
2c7d87fcf806ca696d5cd39b48543bd8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think I learned how to do a thing, and now I want to do more of them.

65AD8144-A349-427E-940C-B812647894CF.jpeg

Time for you to get into the club lab haha.
But hit it harder

Time for you to get into the club lab haha.
But hit it harder

Agreed, need to give it a bit more oomph. The trial run on a real thin copper one was too hard and too heavy a hammer, based on the shape it turned into. Whole bunch of trial and error still in play, but at least they were cheap.

Mad respect to EC foundry, a whole lot of touch and knowing how each metal reacts is key. Also, heck yeah next week lab time

I am super happy just funded my 120th deal of the year which puts me in our chairman's club again and a trip to Atlantis next April! And i leaving in 30 to go golf it is a great day!

I am super happy just funded my 120th deal of the year which puts me in our chairman's club again and a trip to Atlantis next April! And i leaving in 30 to go golf it is a great day!

That is awesome. Congrats.

Little break from life’s stresses

Monterey peninsula is so amazing

IMG_5044.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn thing loads when I’m trying to use web browser.... delete is coming... but duly noted... features on web browser are all top notch and all of the actual work!!! I’m just a slow adopter

Damn thing loads when I’m trying to use web browser.... delete is coming... but duly noted... features on web browser are all top notch and all of the actual work!!! I’m just a slow adopter

just giving you a hard time

I can't seem to find it, but JB or GG posted a link and it didn't open tapatalk, and I used to always have that problem. It's so much better.

Got notification that the Epic forged irons and jaws wedges will deliver Monday ?

Ummm......I won an Epic Flash Driver!
:joy:

Dare I dream to roll that into a Gradaddy invite? Of course:thp:

?

The forum has been alive the past week. It makes me happier than I can type. Conversations rolling, posts being laid down, new faces, old faces, kick ass giveaways.

Hell yes. Let’s ******* go.

@adwillingham I see you!!!! Let’s goooooooooo my brother!!!

Back