This was at a local school board meeting..🤣🤣

My happy place….a rise and grind session at the range. Only guy here.

16D6678F-463C-49C2-AAF8-11C93B2992E5.jpeg

Bought this today. It’s an original by a local artist on wood and is carved with waves in the flag.

11C1EB84-3BE9-4DCE-AE7F-462EE8C900F4.jpeg

Good day in PT today. My guy really pushed me hard to get more extension. That’s been the hardest for me. Days like these hurt a lot but they’ll give me a better knee.

And help me get back on the course sooner!

6 months after buying the second property (a small one bedroom apartment) and over 5 months of renovation we finally spent the weekend there. It was great. It was so nice to be able to get the bus to the golf club, have my lesson and come back to the apartment instead of getting the train back to London. Happy days.

I am really glad to have a place like THP to call my home for talking golf. Having great discussions on tough topics without the negative BS that comes alongside it nowadays has been a thrill, and continues to cement my appreciation for the THP way. A stark difference from the comments I've received on twitter recently haha - oof.

Cheers to you, THP fam.
Love you. ;)

Good day in PT today. My guy really pushed me hard to get more extension. That’s been the hardest for me. Days like these hurt a lot but they’ll give me a better knee.

And help me get back on the course sooner!
That’s awesome dude, good on you for really committing to it, you’ll be better for it! PT sucks!

A few days back I posted in the rant page about playing golf with a sore, stiff neck and possibly exacerbating the condition. After resting, and basically doing nothing since then, I am happy to report that the neck is much better. It's not 100% yet, but it's close. I can actually turn my head, and I only have a little pain at the margins.

I am also happy about another thing. When we played Tuesday, my buddy informed me that his Son had cooked up some cockamamie idea about playing 18 very early on Sunday, and getting home on time for the NFL kickoff. HUH? Over beer at the 19th hole, I told him that introduced several scenarios that I am NOT a big fan of. The first is getting up really early and playing golf. At 68, it takes me a little while to loosen up. The second is being a dew sweeper. I like to let the course dry out a bit before I play. Third, is playing on a weekend morning, at a popular course that I know will be packed, trying to rush through a round and being held up on every hole! Frustration! With the golf season getting short, you know it will be packed. I tried to make tee times for me and my buddy during the week about 2 weeks ago. I tried to book online and there was a window that said "Sorry. No tee times available for the next 7 days." :oops:

And I know that's where my buddy's Son will want to play. We like it too. It's one of our favorites in the area. As it is for a lot of other golfers! some book tee times a year in advance! So I told him that if my neck felt anything like it did the day we played, I was out. Even if it felt better, I would have lied. Just did not like the scenario. But, I am happy that his Son must have discarded the idea. I don't know if his Dad ran my ideas by him, but I think they all make sense.

I can turn my head again. I have nothing to do tomorrow but watch football. I am happy!

20210913_100702.jpg

Wife and I spent too many days and nights in Cancun. We are relaxed and ready to go home. And I’m ready to take on the world again. We haven’t gotten a chance to do this since our honeymoon after her first year of med school over 5 years ago.
6F6132F9-FE4F-4F99-87BB-676E85A180B9.jpeg

One day closer to seeing a lot of people I care dearly about.

Finally travel is resuming between the UK and US! Haven’t seen family and friends for around 2 years now. My best mate was straight on the text to say him and the missus will be coming out in December. Might even be able to persuade the old dear to come out for Christmas.

Finally travel is resuming between the UK and US! Haven’t seen family and friends for around 2 years now. My best mate was straight on the text to say him and the missus will be coming out in December. Might even be able to persuade the old dear to come out for Christmas.
I feel that... My family is only a ten hour car ride away and I can't even visit.

Good pineapple!
0A4B724B-89A8-44DA-B358-951C67C2B489.jpeg

JBCIV is 11 months old and got his 1st haircut!
64549A3F-A964-400E-82D6-1A01D4150B43.jpeg

If my knee rehab keeps progressing as it has, I'll be able to start hitting balls in about a month. Even if it is starting small, I'll be so happy.

Hit the ball really well today. Big happy.

Just secured my free tickets for the California Rodeo this weekend. The rodeo doesn’t make me happy, not really my thing. Hospitality with free booze and amazing food makes me extremely happy though, and the wife even happier. Yeeeee-haaaaaw

Baby boy got to come home from the hospital and NICU last Friday. His big sister was so glad to meet him and is absolutely in love with him. IMG_20210917_173531.jpg20210922_155059.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My happy place!

DC8BA8EC-4DF4-4E18-976E-76C4A2657405.jpeg

This picture came up in my Facebook memories. 8 years ago. My first THP event. So much goodness that weekend and since.
61330D96-4267-42F1-8AE3-9A72A6E93502.jpeg

Back