JBCIV is 11 months old and got his 1st haircut!
View attachment 9029167

Wow! Looks like a 45 year old! Let me guess, he was well behaved in the chair? The reason I ask is the story my Mom told me about my first haircut. It was time to get my baby locks shorn, so my folks took me to a local barber. When it was my turn, my Mom put me in the booster chair and went back to her seat beside my Dad. The barber looked at them and asked, "Aren't you going to hold him?" My Mom told him that I'd be fine, and to just go ahead. She said I sat there like a little old man and made no fuss at all! I was a very calm child!

Another reason to be happy is that my buddy's Son arranged for us to play golf at a very expensive, Pete Dye designed course near hear for his Dad's birthday. We played a 2 man scramble against his Son, and his Son's buddy. His Son's buddy's wife, I know this is getting tangled, runs something out there and she was able to get us out for free. I was figuring that the golf might be free, but that we'd have to pay for the cart rental. Nope! Didn't spend a dime out there! Also, I just turned 69, and my buddy is about to, and we spanked the young'uns pretty well! Turns out we can still play a little bit!

We finally got our fence installed, and immediately spent our first evening out there with the dog, letting him sprint around chasing his frisbee.

It's such a stupid expensive thing, but in such an obvious way, a wonderfully good thing for all of us. Glad it's done.

We finally got our fence installed, and immediately spent our first evening out there with the dog, letting him sprint around chasing his frisbee.

It's such a stupid expensive thing, but in such an obvious way, a wonderfully good thing for all of us. Glad it's done.
I bet it's awesome!

We finally got our sod installed a week ago after moving in in June during a raging drought. Without grass, it's hard to enjoy a new house, especially with kids.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I bet it's awesome!

We finally got our sod installed a week ago after moving in in June during a raging drought. Without grass, it's hard to enjoy a new house, especially with kids.

Congrats to you!!!

I bet it's awesome!

Tell me about it. In the Spring of my hunior year in high school, we moved from my hometown to a larger house in a suburb of Youngstown, in a newer development. I don't know if they still do things the same way today, but back then the first thing the housing contractor would do would be to sell the topsoil to some garden center. So, you're looking at bare clay that is full of rocks! It was my job, to go out there and rake up all the rocks! So, I marked off the front and back yards with grids, and cleared a grid a day. I figure that I hauled a couple tons of rocks out of those yards back into the woods.

Then, my step-Dad called a guy that he knew who had a lawn installation service, but was also the greenkeeper at a local country club. One day dump truck after dump truck full of screened topsoil showed up, and dumpe these in our yards. Then bulldozers came to smooth it all out. Then, sod trucks and workers came to install the lawn. My only question was, "Why was I out there raking up all those rocks?!"

I just closed out my credit line today. Damn that feels good!

Well I just got completely floored by my wife, son and future daughter in law!!!! My bday is in a few weeks and they just told me my bday gift is a tee time at FRICKIN WHISTLING STRAITS!!!!!! October 11 I'll be losing many golf balls but I cannot wait!!!! I am a Very lucky man!!!!!!

I’m VEGAS bound!

Well I just got completely floored by my wife, son and future daughter in law!!!! My bday is in a few weeks and they just told me my bday gift is a tee time at FRICKIN WHISTLING STRAITS!!!!!! October 11 I'll be losing many golf balls but I cannot wait!!!! I am a Very lucky man!!!!!!
Happy early birthday sir! That's an incredible present!

Hallelujah and glory be, I’ve been cleared to swing a club! Start slow and build up but I can start hitting golf balls. I’m so f’n happy!

Hallelujah and glory be, I’ve been cleared to swing a club! Start slow and build up but I can start hitting golf balls. I’m so f’n happy!
Get after it! Happy for you man!

I was able to get out for 9 yesterday. I mostly chipped, p[itched and putted but did hit 1 driver on a par 4 (from 320 and had 90 in) and a 5 iron on a 150ish par 3. Hit both GIR and 3 jacked them. Best thing, my knee isn't sore. This makes me happy.

Happy to read @JB post that The Morgan Cup is returning in 2022!

Just wanted to post the major suck up!

between the Morgan cup thread
The pops thread
And now a mini portion of the swag thread (on hockey video games). …

I too mention all the helpful posts/ members/ reviewers/podcasters and finally sponsors, i just ******* LOVE THIS PLACE

everyone, please keep doing what you’re doing.

Happy to read @JB post that The Morgan Cup is returning in 2022!

You missed it in hte live update thread a few times. Its worth the read to go back through it.

Back