My daughter is turning 14! She is having 3 friends over for a party later and wanted alien theme:greenalien:
C95B186A-3B5D-423A-A266-AFD392EABFA2.jpeg

The aliens knew that THP Green is superior :oops::D

i had a blast playing 18 holes with my oldest. he is 8 and loves the game. he hit some glorious 9-irons today! but the poor kid has my perfectionist tendencies, and my crappy athleticism. he is cursed to forever be frustrated lol

we had so much fun

The aliens knew that THP Green is superior :oops::D
She asked me to wear green and black and I did. I have been banished to the bedroom while they watch Mean Girls. But I still have my green and black on...
AF655A32-B860-48EF-A0E4-E8E1F1560794.jpeg

Today was one of those days that really hammered home how much THP means to me and how much joy it's brought to my life. My day started by playing a round with buddies I met locally through THP and Puttin4bird and reminiscing on some great times with him. Then this afternoon I was going through pictures and came across the ones I took from my first THP event and it made me think about how many great life long friends I made at that. And now the day just wrapped up with another video with this year's Grandaddy members where we had a great conversation about relationships built at The Grandaddy all while recording it with one of my Grandaddy brothers.

This place is something special.

Just chilling before another month long adventure. To be home and golf, ☮️

Attachments

• 20190924_192804.mp4
    15.2 MB
Ziva back on NCIS !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a weird amount of pride seeing the THP sponsors at the bottom of the page.

Maybe it's more because they see in this place the same thing I do. The best golf community out there.

I have a weird amount of pride seeing the THP sponsors at the bottom of the page.

Maybe it's more because they see in this place the same thing I do. The best golf community out there.

Its not completed yet. There are more to add, that will take place tomorrow.

Agreed, it’s cool as hell!

Drag and drop pictures on the THP Forum is fantastic. The ability to resize right there after dragging from anywhere is insane.

Drag and drop pictures on the THP Forum is fantastic. The ability to resize right there after dragging from anywhere is insane.
I agree. Its killer.

ohhh the things I haven't learned yet..

It’s crazy. Drag and drop a picture from your computer desktop into your next post. Then resize it immediately by clicking it and sliding on the corners.

@adwillingham I see you!!!! Let’s goooooooooo my brother!!!

My friend, yes this is a week later, but I’m still around here and there. Two years into a three and a half year project that has me traveling multiple times a month and has my work life balance completely out of whack. I’ll be back to a normal fixture around here someday...trying when I can for now.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Going to take a minute to sink my teeth in on all these incredible threads being created lately.

THP is BUUUUUMPIN and I love it!

• On Fire
Reactions: JB
My friend, yes this is a week later, but I’m still around here and there. Two years into a three and a half year project that has me traveling multiple times a month and has my work life balance completely out of whack. I’ll be back to a normal fixture around here someday...trying when I can for now.
Can't wait to have you back in full capacity, big D!

Today is my 8 year wedding anniversary to my incredible wife. Very blessed, grateful and happy!!!!! :)

Out last night at dusk trying to figure out a 40ish minute 4 hole loop back to the clubhouse before it gets dark. The best kind of problems to have!

I'm happy my pt told me I'll be able to swing a club next week. I'm 5 weeks post shoulder surgery where they cleaned up a bone spur and other crud!

I absolutely adore my circus of a family. Wouldn’t miss these days and milestones for anything in the whole wide world.

Back