I don't pay near enough attention to this forum. All the feels..................

Made it to the weekend! 3 more nights!

My 1 bag went out to play in a “showcase” for college coaches. 145 kids showed up. He won the long drive at 368, and yes, that was ON COURSE.

:callaway::thp:

Grandaddy Singles matches.

I'm happy with the momentum I am closing out the year both personally and professionally. This place helps me stay grounded and weeks like the Grandaddy puts a lot of things into perspective. Bring on the Holiday Cheer and let's close out 2021 in style.

Got my vaccine booster today! :love::love::love::love:

This is the best thread. If I am ever having a tough day, browsing this and Random Acts of Kindness thread really is a lift. Then sometimes I search funny puppy videos on YouTube 😝

This is the best thread. If I am ever having a tough day, browsing this and Random Acts of Kindness thread really is a lift. Then sometimes I search funny puppy videos on YouTube 😝
Derpy animals are amazing, just like this thread.

Grateful for my incredible wife holding things down while I was at the Grandaddy and my awesome coworkers for not drowning me in work when I got back. It’s still damn rough, but I was recommended for a promotion and I’m already nearly caught up from a week out. Now onto my second cup of tea.

Christmas is my favorite holiday but I just haven't felt into it. To be honest these past few months have been horrible for our family. Well, I've had enough, I'm finding my joy this season! This is where it starts: our middle son is headed home from college for winter break. We finally get him home longer than a weekend here and there! Wooohooo! One happy Mom here!

Christmas is my favorite holiday but I just haven't felt into it. To be honest these past few months have been horrible for our family. Well, I've had enough, I'm finding my joy this season! This is where it starts: our middle son is headed home from college for winter break. We finally get him home longer than a weekend here and there! Wooohooo! One happy Mom here!
That's the spirit (see what I did there).
Decorate that house.
Buy a Pop (I know you already have haha).
Wish @Davidhibler well even though you know he will be losing in the Rivalry.

All things to enjoy the holidays.

Happy that my girlfriend and I are finally starting to get settled into our first home. It’s been quite the adventure thus far!

That's the spirit (see what I did there).
Decorate that house.
Buy a Pop (I know you already have haha).
Wish @Davidhibler well even though you know he will be losing in the Rivalry.

All things to enjoy the holidays.

Buying pops always make me feel better...it's the looks I get from @Davidhibler when he sees said pops that's the killjoy! :LOL:
I'm pretty sure you've had too much of your amazing coffee (insert large amounts of jealousy) and can't think straight because Team JDax will be winning the Rivalry!
Thanks for the reminders of all things to be happy about! :)

Buying pops always make me feel better...it's the looks I get from @Davidhibler when he sees said pops that's the killjoy! :LOL:
I'm pretty sure you've had too much of your amazing coffee (insert large amounts of jealousy) and can't think straight because Team JDax will be winning the Rivalry!
Thanks for the reminders of all things to be happy about! :)

Okay, I am a problem solver, so I am going to fix these "looks" you are getting from @Davidhibler
Find a box lying around, I know you have one from those online Pop purchases.
Fill it with crinkled paper.
Now seal it up and write Mystery Box GRAILS Inside on the outside.
Now give it to DH and say "You can't open till the holidays".
When he opens it and realizes it does not contain anything, you will already be in a better mood and can explain it was all my idea.

He will never know, I swear.

Back