I would just like to say that I am married to the most wonderful woman. We are Married, live together, Ride To work together, work in the same building, we have lunch everyday with each other, and we still like to go for walks with each other, spend time and are basically best of friends.
I am one lucky som a gun

20191009_192146.jpg

Being a part of a marquee event with guys who understand why it’s special to me. I know for some #TheGrandaddy may seem like hyperbole or something along those lines, but for a few of us it’s more than an event.

I get to help 12 guys navigate the awesomeness and hopefully have some of my passion for the event run off on them.

i can’t wait for December.

Being a part of a marquee event with guys who understand why it’s special to me. I know for some #TheGrandaddy may seem like hyperbole or something along those lines, but for a few of us it’s more than an event.

I get to help 12 guys navigate the awesomeness and hopefully have some of my passion for the event run off on them.

i can’t wait for December.
Mikeg, you and McLovin will absolutely kill this! This is a tremendous event and I can’t wait to follow along! #VicariousLiving :cool:

Vacation has started! A much needed break from work and 3 days of golf with the wife is going to be fun!

I have been on vacation since Saturday. We are having fun! We have been spending time at theme parks to see Star Wars and Harry Potter.
E1B6B814-58E9-458D-A5EE-3F3BE376DA01.jpegAD8FD101-AC6A-4790-907A-0203FF7A1AD7.jpeg

Its Friday, sunny, and 75. For Ohio in October good weather is more the exception than the rule. For this beautiful day I am thankful!

Yes! It's Friday and I'm logging off...work that is....Hope everyone enjoys a good long weekend!

?

This thread needs some action...........

2 of the best sounds and feelings in the world tonight, Kiddo laughing and having fun after an early release from school today, and out of nowhere he yells Daddy................I love you.

Enjoy the moments

All of my CE is done for the year. I wont have to think about it till next June!

My son turns 18 today! He was 10 months old when I first met him. Been a long road through adoption, autism, epilepsy, and other issues. He struggled in school, but I'm proud to say he will graduate early to start his college education.

My son turns 18 today! He was 10 months old when I first met him. Been a long road through adoption, autism, epilepsy, and other issues. He struggled in school, but I'm proud to say he will graduate early to start his college education.
Good work dad!

My high school daughter has a couple days off so we are heading to Florida tomorrow a.m. for a long weekend. I’m looking forward to 88*, golf, and the beach.
This mornings view from the Naples beach cam. E6A65D0D-13D1-406D-B5AA-A602DFDCAA05.jpeg

Off to Cabot early tomorrow morning. Going to be so hard to get any work completed today.

Live thread, or you are retired.

haha I'll try my best. I'll at least be sure to do post round updates. Maybe get a scripting going tonight, though by the looks it's going to be strictly rain gear for tomorrow.

It is my Friday. The wife and I leave tomorrow morning for Indy. Colts game this Sunday and I couldn't be more excited.

Son turns 8 weeks on Saturday and I think he might finally be sleeping slightly better now. Hoping to not jinx myself, but it's honestly hard to get worse than it was for the last few weeks.

Happiness is when my current view matches my avatar photo!

Won the Crocktoberfest Crock Pot competition at work today. ? ? ?

Back