Sorry @MWard these seats are GOOD.

740F1FF8-D0D7-40A6-A728-263FE164DE8D.jpeg

Cleaned gutters, a mess, and put up the holiday season lights on the front of the house. Last year my wife's father died mid-December after a stroke, and the previous year we lost both of our dogs (one Halloween and one mid Dec). We didn't put up lights those years. Very happy to get back to our seasonal routine. ?

Spending time with my little girl again
81b50e24c9d1e3708109cba449d55ad3.jpg
7b61abd865b32227818e484e9be66642.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rant: Up and out of the door for most of the week.

Happy: Last week of travel for the year. Can't wait for things to get back to "normal" on many fronts.

I work at the Crystal Springs Resort and Spa. We have 6 golf courses. Many times golfers will accidentally leave a club at the range or around the green and forget. We are very good at trying to get the club(s) back to their owner. We ask groups behind them if they have found any clubs, and look ourselves at where they think they may have left it A pitching wedge around a green, an extra club they took to their ball in the fairway to decide which to play, putters, range finders (usually in the fairway) and drivers on the tee. We always tell them to check with the cart guys and the pro shop to see if anyone has turned the items in. I saw a LH PXG 5i in the found clubs yesterday! We usually keep the clubs for at least a year, and tell people to keep checking back to see if their items have been turned in. Many times, being a resort, we get people from all over the world to come and stay 'n play. We understand that a person from Europe will not be able to come back to claim their club. We have sent expensive clubs back to Europe, Japan and South Korea to their owners when requested.

After a year, the clubs are usually given to local golf teams in the area. However, if an employee finds a club, he/she will put their name on a tag on it. If it is not claimed after at least a year, they get to keep it. I found a TM R1 several years ago and waited the requisite 1 1/2 years. It was a driver that I used for more than 2 years as my go to driver. And I still have it! I found a TM M5 last year. No one has come forward or asked about it. I really hope they do come back as it is an expensive club. But, if not, it'll battle my original Epic next summer to stay in the bag.

I want to emphasize that we go to great lengths to find the owners, but ,sometimes, it's just not possible.:(:(:(

I brought my daughter's preschool class some cupcakes from Publix today for her birthday! Apparently, they were good...I wouldn't know...I didn't get one!(n)
sb9.jpgsb7.jpgsb6.jpgsb5.jpgsb4.jpgsb3.jpgsb2.jpgsb.jpg

Putting this in the happy thread because it made me laugh when it was said.

I made some grilled cheese last night, and one of my 4 year old boys says, "It's like a cheese party! In my mouth!"

That, and the face he made, were priceless. Love the things kids say!

It’s golf day and the weather looks great.

Just hit 7/7 fairways with the M6 w/ LINQ setup. Hell yes!!!5F633974-B31F-4B31-9444-E4BDF461B1AD.jpeg

Where are you playing today? Looks like Mayfair in the Green area?
Right across the street at Prestwick my home course. They do look very similar.

Right across the street at Prestwick my home course. They do look very similar.
Nice! I was able to play Prestwick a few years ago after winning a round from an outing. A fun course. Is it still private?

Nice! I was able to play Prestwick a few years ago after winning a round from an outing. A fun course. Is it still private?
The last few years it was semi-private, but converted back to private this year under new ownership. Hoping they put some improvements into the course and club over the winter.

Put together the baby crib tonight and didn't kill myself or break anything in the process. Now I probably should have a professional come over to make sure its safe.

Put together the baby crib tonight and didn't kill myself or break anything in the process. Now I probably should have a professional come over to make sure its safe.

There is really only one way to find out.
Get in the crib.

There is really only one way to find out.
Get in the crib.

I tried lifting Lexie in. Even she knows how good my track record is with this stuff. Lets say it falls somewhere between Wardys club building skills and Tim the tool man Taylor.

I tried lifting Lexie in. Even she knows how good my track record is with this stuff. Lets say it falls somewhere between Wardys club building skills and Tim the tool man Taylor.

I have a really funny story about something like this, but I will date myself. I had tons of VHS tapes back in the day as a real movie person. When I got my first apt after college I hung all of these shelves and each one held about 20-30 video tapes and I had about 6 shelves. I was so proud of myself and set up the rest of the furniture. I go to hang a painting, which for being a kid fresh out of school was probably some cheap Ansel Adams poster. Hit the wall one time with a nail and all 6 shelves came crashing down.

It looked like a crime scene.

I have a really funny story about something like this, but I will date myself. I had tons of VHS tapes back in the day as a real movie person. When I got my first apt after college I hung all of these shelves and each one held about 20-30 video tapes and I had about 6 shelves. I was so proud of myself and set up the rest of the furniture. I go to hang a painting, which for being a kid fresh out of school was probably some cheap Ansel Adams poster. Hit the wall one time with a nail and all 6 shelves came crashing down.

It looked like a crime scene.

That is my biggest fear whenever doing shelves or photos.

Anf crime scene makes me think of Morgan Cup 2.0

How many leftover parts do you have? ;)

@ddec remember this.
That is my biggest fear whenever doing shelves or photos.

Anf crime scene makes me think of Morgan Cup 2.0

When all else fails. Remember the titans Commoners

852C034A-B3D4-4085-9B59-43397A53DAA4.gif

Oh man I don’t miss those days.

Back