After scheduling my first tee time of the year for this past Saturday, the wife sent me a text that they wanted to induce her.

Cancelled the tee time, and off we went the next morning to see what the doctor wanted to do.

The doctor broke her water at 11:30 am, got a delivery room at 12:15 pm, started pushing at 4:49 pm, and by 5:11 pm we had our little girl. Back home by 8:00 pm Sunday night.

Cecelia Anne Wells, 7lbs 2 oz.

View attachment 8952270
View attachment 8952271
View attachment 8952272

Conrats, sir!!!

Get to play Tobacco Road Friday!

Was sitting in the rec room THPing and noticed my Amazon Echo was flashing yellow. Looked up the tracking information for my Puttout matt and low and behold it showed as delivered. Had to search a couple of rooms in the house but there it was tucked away in the spare bedroom.

I just rolled about 50 putts and stuck the first three from 5 feet in the micro target. It seems to have a bit less speed but a bit more break than my berber carpet

Was sitting in the rec room THPing and noticed my Amazon Echo was flashing yellow. Looked up the tracking information for my Puttout matt and low and behold it showed as delivered. Had to search a couple of rooms in the house but there it was tucked away in the spare bedroom.

I just rolled about 50 putts and stuck the first three from 5 feet in the micro target. It seems to have a bit less speed but a bit more break than my berber carpet

Everytime I see that darned yellow light, I can't remember what it is.

Alexa, what does the yellow light mean?

My son and I played today with his new G400 Great results. He is killing it. He out drove me few holes. He loves golf now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
After scheduling my first tee time of the year for this past Saturday, the wife sent me a text that they wanted to induce her.

Cancelled the tee time, and off we went the next morning to see what the doctor wanted to do.

The doctor broke her water at 11:30 am, got a delivery room at 12:15 pm, started pushing at 4:49 pm, and by 5:11 pm we had our little girl. Back home by 8:00 pm Sunday night.

Cecelia Anne Wells, 7lbs 2 oz.

View attachment 8952270
View attachment 8952271
View attachment 8952272
Congratulations!!

I am excited for @Jman to play Ozark National this afternoon

Next on the tee, from a place with bad internet but good golf coaches, the winner of the affection of internet golfers everywhere, @Jman

Some pics when you can, sir!

I am excited for @Jman to play Ozark National this afternoon
Is Bryan there yet? make sure you keep plenty of white claw in him or he gets grumpy. I kid, the guy is always a pleasure to Golf with, positive attitude and likes a cold beverage.

New bathroom vanity top is here and looks fantastic! Hoping to install tonight, then it’s on to the kitchen faucet (Already in-hand) and deck replacement.

Vanity installed. 40% refund received for a minor ding (fine with me!). And it looks like there may be weekend golf on the horizon!

Ordered my new truck this afternoon. Now the waiting game begins again - should be a September build with October delivery. They were able to do a factory order so I am getting exactly what I wanted - no compromises. I also received a ridiculous number for my truck in trade so it was a nice bonus on a purchase I was going to make anyway; it just makes the whole process that much simpler.

My best friend is visiting from Jacksonville next week and i was able to get Monday afternoon off to play 18 with him. I haven't seen him in a year so I'm pretty excited.

My best friend is visiting from Jacksonville next week and i was able to get Monday afternoon off to play 18 with him. I haven't seen him in a year so I'm pretty excited.

it seems far less common for FL to go to Fargo than Vice Versa

it seems far less common for FL to go to Fargo than Vice Versa
Well to be fair I never said he was my smartest friend.

Tee time @ 7:48 tomorrow morning & playing with my brother in law for the first time.
I’m playing with my BIL for the first time tomorrow as well! He is not a golfer so we’ll see how it goes 😆

Back