I got to see @sposey013168 and @Thechosen1 this week and man, I NEEDED it badly. We planned some plans, played some golf, planned some more future plans, and the future is going to be FUN.

Also, as good as Ozark National was, Shane’s club is ******* incredible. What a layout, what pristine conditions, what a sheer test of golf. I could play that course the rest of my life.

I got to see @sposey013168 and @Thechosen1 this week and man, I NEEDED it badly. We planned some plans, played some golf, planned some more future plans, and the future is going to be FUN.

Also, as good as Ozark National was, Shane’s club is ******* incredible. What a layout, what pristine conditions, what a sheer test of golf. I could play that course the rest of my life.
You have no idea how great it was to see you. I am blessed to be a member at Highland and you know you are welcome anytime!!!
The future is bright for golf 😁

I got to see @sposey013168 and @Thechosen1Shane’s club is ******* incredible. What a layout, what pristine conditions, what a sheer test of golf. I could play that course the rest of my life.

If it’s still the same club we played a few years ago when we were up there.....I agree! Will always remember 1 & 18 for some reason.

House in contract after 4 days on market. Now the wait to close....

Man we know that one well. 48 hours in we had multiple offers. Then the search to find the new house got much more important haha.

Man we know that one well. 48 hours in we had multiple offers. Then the search to find the new house got much more important haha.
Haha absolutely!! We are doing the apartment —> build new route so we aren’t in a huge rush.

The really weird part is that we have another showing today, for folks who want to be back up in case this one falls threw. 🤷‍♂️

Haha absolutely!! We are doing the apartment —> build new route so we aren’t in a huge rush.

The really weird part is that we have another showing today, for folks who want to be back up in case this one falls threw. 🤷‍♂️

Haha yeah we had that too. It is a crazy real estate market right now. It can’t last, but good time to sell.

Former golfer qualified for the Oklahoma Am this past week, which is a happy.

He has asked me to caddy for him which is a bigger happy.

The Patriot, here we come.

There was a fly in my office and he was on my wall. He started flying at me and I grabbed that SOB right out of the air and into my hand. I tossed him outside and then was like OHHH ^*#*&#$*(Q&$(&#$ I JUST NINJA GRABBED A FLY OUT OF THE AIR!!!!!

Daughter gets to return to her soccer team this evening after testing positive for COVID-19. Been practicing on her own for the last 10 days and is ready to get back. Hard to explain to someone why they can't get back into it after feeling perfectly fine for over a week now.

Tomato sandwiches made with tomatoes just off the vine make me smile.

Tomato sandwiches made with tomatoes just off the vine make me smile.
Love a BLT where I grew the tomatoes! Great summer sandwich!

FINALLY get to play The Patriot today!

I know you've been clamoring for that chance. Enjoy my friend.
I’m going to spend a fortune in the pro shop.

Better yet? I get to ply it again Monday and then Caddy on it two days next week. 👀

I’m going to spend a fortune in the pro shop.

Better yet? I get to ply it again Monday and then Caddy on it two days next week.

Well damn. Guess you don't have to soak it all in today haha

Back