Finalizing some details for the house in Philippines. Hopefully after Covid is over I’m able to spend a month there to enjoy it

My wife just made brownies! :love:

Yesterday was the last of my 12-15 hour days cooking since The Rona started. Back to my home office, traveling, and most importantly golf! I mean family time, damn autocorrect.

Parents place down in Ocean Isle Beach, NC was undamaged! Was happy to hear it as my Dad appears to have finally claimed victory in his ongoing battle against leaking windows 😆

Nothing like getting new grips on your clubs. Most of this year I was always like eh they still feel fine. After putting new on....my god man why did I wait?!

I just won a Taylormade Sim Driver from a local radio station. Pretty pumped about this.

School board has accepted my resignation.

This is in the happy thread, so I'm assuming this is what you wanted. So happy for you sir!
Definitely a happy. Safer for me and my family during this pandemic, and it’s a leap of faith towards hopefully big things.

Definitely a happy. Safer for me and my family during this pandemic, and it’s a leap of faith towards hopefully big things.

as I told you from day 1... I'm happy you're happy.

Decided on the house design, will be something similar to this DA696A4B-63B9-4D4C-B0BA-092A3314FA6D.jpeg7D8FC35F-D135-47C2-8709-F4D63DB83ECE.jpeg

Accepted? Were they gonna be like, "Naw, see ya Monday."
That was my initial thought but if he had scholarships tied to having to teach for a certain period of time that may have played into it

The landscaping on our house starts today. I'll post before and after pictures once everything in the yard is done. Woohoo. The house will be done to our liking and just about everything is finished. I got the garage done, the inside has all the parts and pieces Mrs. TooHip wanted and my guitar room is just about complete. Musicians will know that a music room is never finished. We're always tinkering with something. LOL :D

Reactions: J4U
Talking with my son in the car this morning he reminded me of something that made me extremely proud of him, “Daddy, being nice is way cooler than being mean like some of the big kids are”

Have an awesome day THP’ers!

I have a fun little January and February of golf planned, and that’s before any THP events

Severe Thunderstorm and Tornado Watch.
Crazy rain, tons of wind.
Got away with just a bit of water in the laundry room (despite watching the storm drain like a hawk it was just too slow in draining).

Live to play another day!

Late to the happy thread, but congrats James!

Signed tonight to sell our home, buyers sign in the am, and we move into our stepping stone apt. Mini vaca from being a homeowner while we build new... good thing happening finally.

The grab bag thread these last few days has been SO MUCH FUN. I don’t remember smiling this much on any given day in quite awhile. Such a great distraction from the daily crap. Thanks JB and Golfergal!

Wedding in 2 days

Back