I am somewhat allergic to the doctor’s office and rarely go. Problems with the back this weeks had me on webmd and going down some internet rabbit holes. My wife convinced me to see the chiropractor today and it wasn’t that big of a problem and he figures he can get me sorted out in a week or two. What a relief!!!

Moving to a new house

4/12/2020 - 19.4
8/17/2020 - 14.0

I played a fun round with @Smryan12 yesterday at a course that was new to us and played well. THP is always fun and I have a fitting session with my coach this evening. Life is good!!

b488249a6641c8342ab1b8a26ff52758.jpg

Boys asked me to get out their clubs so they could hit in the backyard this evening. They were excited, and even let their younger sister jump in. So much fun watching them hit away!

Also happy, nobody got whacked on the head, and they all stayed at their stations.

Only one club throw after a few less than stellar swings in a row from my middle boy :ROFLMAO: . That's a win in my book!

Reactions: J4U
Got married over the weekend at an amazing venue. I feel so amazing I’m on cloud 9 right now CB28C8FC-738A-4F6D-A48C-0415B339A0A6.jpeg

Thank you guys 😊BF4B57D7-5C7B-49A9-9DA4-CF9F4411AB49.jpeg

Landed an interview for a job with a regional golf/turf company this Friday. Hopefully it will be a good opportunity to get out of the automotive industry...
Best of luck!

Procedure finally completed...woohoo! Been a tough year all around.

Has been degrading over time and a softball game pushed it to breaking point over a month ago. Work and golf probably contributed as well. With no work since January and nothing really coming through year end, good timing? Well, would have been better to happen in February...haha.

Majority of maniscus removal and total ACL reconstruction. Interviewed 3 different doctors and found a good one. Why it took a month to get in as he was on vacation last two weeks.

I've been going nugging futs last three weeks. I'm a very active person and not being able to do anything has taken a toll. Upcoming rehab will push that even further.

Happy is that now I can move forward in a lot of different areas! Also that everything else looked great according to the doc.
20200821_164304.jpg

Has been degrading over time and a softball game pushed it to breaking point over a month ago. Work and golf probably contributed as well. With no work since January and nothing really coming through year end, good timing? Well, would have been better to happen in February...haha.

Majority of maniscus removal and total ACL reconstruction. Interviewed 3 different doctors and found a good one. Why it took a month to get in as he was on vacation last two weeks.

I've been going nugging futs last three weeks. I'm a very active person and not being able to do anything has taken a toll. Upcoming rehab will push that even further.

Happy is that now I can move forward in a lot of different areas! Also that everything else looked great according to the doc.
View attachment 8959336

hang in there Doug!

View attachment 8959336
Here's to hoping for a quick recovery!!

I get to brag about my mom tonight! I got a text from her after her league tonight. She had just shot 39! Thirty-freaking-nine! She is just shy of 71. He best 9 holes at our home course ever. She has been playing the course for almost 30 years.

So proud!

I get to brag about my mom tonight! I got a text from her after her league tonight. She had just shot 39! Thirty-freaking-nine! She is just shy of 71. He best 9 holes at our home course ever. She has been playing the course for almost 30 years.

So proud!
That is awesome.

Fine day at the farm.
3F09F2B1-1298-4AC6-8575-F392A37F4863.jpeg

Back