Very few things are as gratifying as walking out to the garden at lunch, picking a perfectly ripe Brandywine tomato, and having it in the middle of a grilled cheese sandwich less than ten minutes later.

JBCIV is doing well! Still measuring big! Looks like he will be here a week early. The doctors do not want my wife to go past 39 weeks. So, new estimated DOB is 10/18/20!99522BEE-78DF-4FE4-8050-515F5DA2ABCE.jpeg

Work has been absolutely nuts and has really cut in to my time on here but it's paying off. We just had the best three months in our branches history and hit numbers that in the 4 years before I was here had only been hit one time. It definitely wasn't all me but it's cool to be a part of that kind of progress.

I had the pleasure of golfing yesterday with a friend whom I hadn't seen in about five years. He'd had some health issues, but is recovering well and is in the best shape that I have ever seen him in. He was as stubborn as always on the course, but his game was pretty much as I remembered it. Oh, and the 75 I shot wasn't bad either.

It’s nice being able to mow the grass during lunch while WFH. And while I was doing it today, we got a random package from Chewy. Turned out to be a care package from our friends for the two puppies we just adopted 😍

b488249a6641c8342ab1b8a26ff52758.jpg

I need that shirt for my son!

Set up a few LASIK consultations. Hopefully I’ll be free from glasses in the new year!

My wife was looking at some charitable donation options. My 8 yr old left the room for a bit and brought back a $20 bill.

work sent an email that due to covid yearly performance goals were not met..... but that they would provide an incentive payment anyways 🤑

I had just hit submit on my final student loan payment when that came through, so right back into my bank.. hopefully can use some for a little golf excursion this fall

I have two:

1. I just crossed the $10,000 mark on payments made to my credit line in 2020
2. I just adjusted the temperature at the house with my phone when Mom called to say that Dad was cold

JBCIV is healthy! Measuring 7.5 lbs at 34 weeks!😳 3F0F83C8-206E-4581-8CF4-8D606A5AF533.jpeg

Happy that my favorite professional golfer, Georgia Hall, won today at the LPGA Cambia Portland Classic. Now, if fans are allowed back in by then, I will get to follow her again at the Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions in January. This was her first win, hopefully of many, in the USA.

well after a year of trying 'naturally', it appears our first round with IUI was a success :D i gave her the trigger injection and she got turkey bastered a few weeks ago, she took a test a week later that was positive, and a couple bloodworks to confirm!

It is still super early so we're really not telling many people yet, but fingers crossed and prayers are said!

Man I better enjoy some fall and spring golf cuz come next summer who knows what time I'll have

well after a year of trying 'naturally', it appears our first round with IUI was a success :D i gave her the trigger injection and she got turkey bastered a few weeks ago, she took a test a week later that was positive, and a couple bloodworks to confirm!

It is still super early so we're really not telling many people yet, but fingers crossed and prayers are said!

Man I better enjoy some fall and spring golf cuz come next summer who knows what time I'll have
Congrats!!!

I just transferred the final payment on my F150. It's officially mine.

My new truck should be here in the next couple weeks:p

Met a friend at the doctor’s office today!
7297D23F-E73C-4C14-9994-EA11FAE087FC.jpeg640D3971-CAAC-4EF4-9642-E99DA583D8D5.jpegCD0215FD-B986-4774-B9E3-7094279A093A.jpeg

The weather is absolutely perfect and I am playing twice in the next three days.

Taking on a home renovation project, a big one, and having full faith from the Doc to do it with my time at home since I’m not teaching has me pretty fired up and in a better mood than I’ve been for some times.

Back