Just grabbed a paid of the new Adidas ZX 2K Boost trainers for less than a 1/3 of the normal retail price. Got to be be real happy with a bargain like that

James Bernard Cobb IV
Born 8:54AM
10.0 Lbs
21 inches long

Attaway!!!

For whatever reason I was thinking about my boys today. So excited for @MSEASU and @mtbloco and their upcoming Hogan Experience! And to top it off, @AzGolfer clued some of us in on a great gift that he's got in store for his son's birthday. All those things made me smile, today. So there's my happy for 10/20/20!

At this time of year we are pretty much scheduling much of 2021. And that means planning for normalcy and it is a blast talking about a lot of that in these stages. Gawd darn I’m excited.

We have a back yard. Woohoo

Before:
1603325756097.png

After:

1603325798619.png

Love finding people with talent and small business enthusiasm. This person decided to start making stickers and custom drinking devices. This is the third order I have done, and currently making two more, one being a prize give away for some lucky golfer in our AZ THP golf league.
20201022_073935.jpg

Found out what's going on for me for the next 5 years. Pretty happy that I'll be able to achieve one of my goals I had for the Army. Needless to say I'll be busy.

Grad School next 2 years and a teaching position at West Point following that.

Found out what's going on for me for the next 5 years. Pretty happy that I'll be able to achieve one of my goals I had for the Army. Needless to say I'll be busy.

Grad School next 2 years and a teaching position at West Point following that.

Thank you for your service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just purchased another 3 lots for my business . Starting to piece all aspects together now. Should be up and running in 2021

:thp: THP! That is all 😁

Broke 80 this morning. Just washed my clubs and watching football.

It’s been a long 2 1/2 months of a company wide reorg. 30% of IT staff eliminated during the process. I received notice that I’ve been retained for my current position. A huge weight has been lifted and I can close out the year with a little less stress.

The Doc and I have been together 19 years. Pretty crazy to think back on, we were just high school babies.

After pouring over page after page of wiring diagrams for several hours last night to find the fault I created ozone today.

That is a personal victory for this guy. I should probably commemorate the occasion by purchasing something golf related.

Wife was done with work before 6:30pm - spending time with her is always a ton of fun

After pouring over page after page of wiring diagrams for several hours last night to find the fault I created ozone today.

That is a personal victory for this guy. I should probably commemorate the occasion by purchasing something golf related.
You found a way to fix the Ozone!? Most excellent and yes a good purchase, or buying a golf course itself.👍

What a year right?

With no work since January it's starting to look promising! WOOHOO!

ACL reconstruction rehab 2 months in and surgery aspect is looking great. Odd thinking I have a donor tendon in my body, but thankful someone signed that donor line!

Had second MRI done to verify and see what is causing pain in different area. Reconstruction surgery is holding!
Also had other knee looked at. Right knee is clear for MCL/ACL, PCL/LCL and maniscus. YES!

Both knee's patellar tendons are 50% worn out but not torn with grade 2-3 fissuring out of 5 being worst. That is what's causing most pain now on both knees. Have a decent sized cyst on back of left knee that is leaking and more than likely causing the pain there.

Have appt on the 3rd to go over the second MRI's and issues I've read in reports. Have no real clue what it all means anyway.

KT tape, Theragun Mini, Patellar brace is helping me feel good again and can actually walk down stairs with no pain...YES!

Being able to walk around at my normal, or better, pace and actually do some things makes me HAPPY!

Ita hard to make myself look back weeks to compare my progress. PT and doctors have been trying to drill that into my head.

GOAL:
Cut as many months off the 6-8 month rehab schedule as possible. With hopes of work coming this has to happen!

Last edited:
Back