The Hillbilly and The Ginger Yankee Invade the Carolina's

lightningbolt44

Reaction score
So my wife decided to setup a little trip this weekend for my 30th Birthday. I have some great great friends from THP that made the trip down to join a_Pegleg_ninja and I for some golf this weekend. Greggdrews and Sposeynumbers made the trip down. Shane and I have some unsettled business from Branson that kicked off today. As well as some little side games.

The course lineup

Friday-Lonnie Poole
Saturday- Caladonia and True Blue
Sunday- The Dunes
Monday- Dormie Club
Tuesday- Local course tbd

Today we kicked off with Lonnie Poole and finally Sposeynumbers and I did not end in a tie. I edged Shane out with an 81 to his 82 today.

The side game was Greggdrews and I vs Shane and Will. Gregg and I took them 2 and 1 and kept them from winning a hole until hole 16.

Now for the contest for those following along. Pick the winner between myself and Sposeynumbers and what our combined score will be at Caladonia. It will end in NO tie if we have to we will chip off. Whoever picks the winner correct and closest to our combined score will get a prize.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

So my wife decided to setup a little trip this weekend for my 30th Birthday. I have some great great friends from THP that made the trip down to join a_Pegleg_ninja and I for some golf this weekend. Greggdrews and Sposeynumbers made the trip down. Shane and I have some unsettled business from Branson that kicked off today. As well as some little side games.

The course lineup

Friday-Lonnie Poole
Sunday- The Dunes
Monday- Dormie Club

Today we kicked off with Lonnie Poole and finally Sposeynumbers and I did not end in a tie. I edged Shane out with an 81 to his 82 today.

The side game was Greggdrews and I vs Shane and Will. Gregg and I took them 2 and 1 and kept them from winning a hole until hole 16.

Now for the contest for those following along. Pick the winner between myself and Sposeynumbers and what our combined score will be at Caladonia. It will end in NO tie if we have to we will chip off. Whoever picks the winner correct and closest to our combined score will get a prize.

You are going down like the titanic tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The course lineup

Friday-Lonnie Poole
Sunday- The Dunes
Monday- Dormie Club

Taking Ronaldo with a total of 161.

I bet Sposey battles back tomorrow and takes it. Combined Total of 166.

Yes!!! Can't wait to follow this at one of my favorite courses on the planet!

I'm going with Mr. Bolt and a combined score of 165. Watch out for the gators boys and I hope it goes to 18, it's a fantastic finishing hole.

Gotta go ⚡⚡️on this one 166 total score!

Great course selection have fun guys

Have fun y'all!

I'm taking Mr. Bolt with a combined 163

Lightningbolt44 and the total is171.

I bet Sposey battles back tomorrow and takes it. Combined Total of 166.

#RoomiesForLife

After watching these two today, Im going with Shane and tie breaker 163.

168 and bucket hat numbers takes it.

JM

Last edited:
Lightningbolt FTW combined score 163

Ron shot 81 today? He's shooting either 71 or 91 tomorrow hahaha

Happy birthday, Ron!

The munchkin wins tomorrow..total 170

The Hillbilly and The Ginger Yankee Invade the Carolina's

Don't ever let ron be the navigator going to pawleys island, I think we are in the movie deliverance

I could lie and say I'm being loyal to my show me neighbor but really I had to flip a coin because I couldn't pick against either guy. Shane FTW and 175 strokes total.

Ron doesnt lose at Caledonia he has this one in a close battle.. combined score of 160

81 Ron, 85 Shane. 166. Shane's bucket hat will somehow interfere with him on a hole and it lead to a blowup in what was a close match.

Have fun today, gents. I'm going with Ron with a combine score of 167.

Back