The History of SeeMore Putters

Caddy at Bandon Dunes looped on the Champions Tour and LPGA. Pulled out my putter on the first. "Oh that's a nice little SeeMore there." :egyptian:

Ordered a putter yesterday after a ton of research. Received a direct email from Jason this morning. Didn't expect that, but totally solidified everything I have read and heard about SeeMore. I call it Old School customer service, which has almost died in recent years. I love it. I appreciate it. I am looking forward to the putter and continuing doing business with them.

Last edited:
Ordered a putter yesterday after a ton of research. Received a direct email from Jason this morning. Didn't expect that, but totally solidified everything I have read and heard about SeeMore. I call it Old School customer service, which has almost died in recent years. I love it. I appreciate it. I am looking forward to the putter and continuing doing business with them.

Welcome to Team SeeMore. Keep us posted on the journey. Always happy to help. Consider yourself a "SeeMroean" now! #allstate #24/7 Appreciate the support.

Back