The Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Got 9 through, with only Rose showing. Need a few of the boys to make a run at this....No TV coverage here for a few hours yet.

Westwood, rose, and Howell are my top guys thus far with 5 others still alive...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Exact same for me too. :D

Just looking at scores waiting for coverage. Damn that tiger is already done for the day.

My team has sucked today. Everyone that's out is over par except Tiger.

Really kind of disapointing that toothgate overshadowed guthrie's 63. that was impressive golf. I saw on big ten network when he was at illinois play this course in january one year in a big ten match play event.

CHIII, Stuard,Chris Kirk, Henley, Freddie Jacobson, & Tiger. looks likely I will be exiting the top 100!

Happily Tapping

looks like the wind will be a factor this afternoon

These conditions look horrible.

I got 4 in the top 10 right now and only lost one to the cut...so looking okay so far.

These conditions look horrible.

tiger's even par might look good by the end of the day. doubtful, but you never know

Wanted to see Westy try that shot. Darn.

tiger's even par might look good by the end of the day. doubtful, but you never know

That's what I'm thinking. Even par looks like a great score today.

Looks hard work out there. My guys all going backwards!

It's funny watching someone hit a 5 iron into a 162 yard Par 3 and STILL come up short.

It's funny watching someone hit a 5 iron into a 162 yard Par 3 and STILL come up short.

Sounds like if we play together you may be laughing quite a bit then. :D

just saw all the scores I'm on my way home is there bad weather or something?

just saw all the scores I'm on my way home is there bad weather or something?

Crazy wind plus quick greens. Looks awfully tough out there.

The commentators have been telling us all week how different the course is with weather. Unfortunately it seems to kicking my fantasy teams backside.

Hey I hit my ball exactly in that same spot on that Par 3

Boy the bear trap plays tough with all the wind!!!

Been busy selling doors and haven't been able to check my team or the scores. Kind of regretting I did. Jesus. Those guys are getting massacred today. Conditions must suck or something.

the young guys are hanging in there so far. The bear trap awaits

...the spotlight coverage of the bear trap on the golf channel is awesome

Back