The Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Great finish for Thompson, but the event was disappointing for me as a golf fan. I was really hoping to see some big guns slug it out on a great course.

Great finish for Thompson, but the event was disappointing for me as a golf fan. I was really hoping to see some big guns slug it out on a great course.

I feel ya! I wasnt too interested in watching this weekend. This tournament has all theakings of a major but it just lacked for me this year. Great job by Thompson but this just didnt jave me glued to tue tube like I usually am

Yesterday, TGC said Thompson has a female coach. My wife is an instructor. So, I find that fact very cool!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...l-thompson-honda-classic-final-round/1960687/

"I just stuck to my game plan this week, which was to find it in the dirt," said Thompson, 27, whose swing coach is Susie Meyers, a former LPGA tour player who is a PGA Golf Instructor in Tucson, where Thompson was born. "This week was magical. I kept finding it and believing it."

When I left to play golf around 2pm I had 5 guys in the top 10. I return home to see that my 8 players finished today +31 and I have 2 guys barely in the top 10. Ouch.

Moved up from 103 to 97. Inside the top 100 and hopefully not looking back.

Glad Thompson won it, but it stinks that there was no big names or a close finish.

Ogilvy playing Nippon shafts. Love it.

I had a horrible week for fantasy, but at least I didn't drop too much.

backwards a few spots to 120, only had 3 guys in top 25

Moved into the top 105. #winning

Man i suck so much at Fantasy Golf dropped back to 99

Moved down one. All my players players made the cut, but none of my big name players did anything in this tournament.

I had a terrible week, but only fell back 4 spots to #10. I thought I would fall out of the top 25.

I have moved up to #7. Now I just need to make sure I set my lineup before I leave for Vegas

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Thompson played pretty good golf this weekend. Seemed like he was striking the ball really well on sunday.

Back