The Honda Classic [Spoilers]

I shot an 81 last weekend, I could be a tour pro.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I've been thinking the exact same thing lately when I see Rors play... I could be world #1.

supposed to be rainy and windy tomorrow

7 of the top 39, 2 of which are in the top 7...Daddy needs a WIN

Caught the early and end bits of this today...looked tough, some big numbers out there today. Unfortunately, I seem to have selected a lot of those guys.

And I should have seen that coming on 18 for Westwood. "This really suits his fade" or some such....splash right. Gonna miss a stroke or two tomorrow Lee, looks like they'll be hard to come by.

Today was a tough pill to swallow for my fantasy team. Horschell...wth?

PING getting lots of love on this leaderboard.

Need a run today, Howell and Hanson are my best hopes

mark wilson is going to stage a furious comeback from 7 shots back. I can feel it

Boo Weekly for the win! :blob:. I'm not in the golf league this year so I'm just rooting for one of my favorites.

Just noticed Guthrie is using a Cleveland CG14 wedge with the old orange insert. Glad Im not the only one stuck in the past lol.

hole 6 owns tiger this week

hole 6 owns tiger this week
The unfortunate part of that was Joe found his ball right of 4 FW but the officials said it was too late and Tiger had to re-tee.

The unfortunate part of that was Joe found his ball right of 4 FW but the officials said it was too late and Tiger had to re-tee.

Well you hit it that far off line and you can't really complain, right.

The wind should make for a very interesting final round

Nice shot buy Jeff O.

I sure would like to see RF win before Rory does this year

I still think Fowler looks ridiculous in all that orange!

Nice shot into 9 by Tigger

Michael Thompson is a pretty good putter! Not to shabby at scrabbling either.

Last edited:
What is going on today? I'm on a plane and haven't seen any updates since Friday evening.

What is going on today? I'm on a plane and haven't seen any updates since Friday evening.
Not much right now. Course is playing hard today. Read on Twitter someone shot even par and jumped up like 20 spots or something absurd.

they said the average score today has been a 74 so far. It's windy, around 20 mph

I think a fowler comeback win would be a nice story for golf, but he's off to a rocky start on 1

Wow, Fowler putts cross-handed. Never noticed that before.

Back