The House Searching / Buying/ Building Thread

Nice dude! Good luck and I hope it all works out for you.

It's looking like we are going to have to speed up the process for ourselves as well. Depends on what happens with the counteroffer we have on the offer from last night.

There are a couple of other properties available in this neighbourhood... Just sayin'

Personally I would have gone with the property in the Riverview area I shared with you. It had a lot of potential.

Yeah, I'll bet you would RealtorWard. I'll bet you would.

That's really nice Dan! I hope it works out for you.

That's the mother in law. I told her she was welcome to move in, as we are moving about 30 minutes away from her.

You answered too quickly. I had a follow up question.

Personally I would have gone with the property in the Riverview area I shared with you. It had a lot of potential.

At least it had toilets..haha

There are a couple of other properties available in this neighbourhood... Just sayin'

Yeah, I'll bet you would RealtorWard. I'll bet you would.

Dude if I could, I would. You know that. Haha

But that neighborhood looks a bit out of my price range. Great looking house though!

I don't want to jinx anything but I don't mind sharing a photo of the outside. I'm a pretty big fan of how it sits on the corner lot.

9y9e8y5u.jpg

That is quite the majestic abode! Hopefully it all comes through!

Thanks for the support guys, it's hectic but honestly I find it fun/fascinating. If all works out, we're going to get a great deal on a house we can build into to suit our tastes... Something that we couldn't do in our current home and it annoyed me a ton.

Plus, going from 35 years old to 10 is a HUGE bonus for me. Was a necessity.

Gorgeous place Dan! Congrats on getting out of Ohio.

Congrats Dan!!!

hahahaha! Still in Ohio --- However --- closer to the golf course from that place.

that couldnt be in ohio ...there is only slums and white trash there. lol

No congrats yet my friend, but thanks for the support!

Good looking place Dan! In the Cincy area?
Good luck wrapping this up!

Nice looking house, Canadan!
Heck, a house like that would probably be one of the biggest homes (as in top 12) in my entire town. haha!

Nice dude...congrats

Fingers crossed for the inspections Dan. Hope it all works out.

JM

Congrats you crazy cannuck. Looks like a great place.

And we have made a little more progress that my daughter would like to show off...

B7A62885-D998-4A2D-B811-8B04D3301ACE_zps0bk4wxze.jpg

Well I think we have a counter offer that will be accepted today. That means we will close on the house at the end of July.

So the great house hunt if 2014 begins tonight. Hopefully we find something we love and then we pack up and move on to a bigger better home.

Back