The Ice Cream Thread

I was expecting "Adam Scott with ice cream on top."

Now that you've given me the idea........

I offically change my favorite ice cream to Adam Scott with Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip on top! :angel:

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...hehe

JB, I saw you as the last poster and thought you were going to tell us to stay on topic. Thank you for not.

JB, I saw you as the last poster and thought you were going to tell us to stay on topic. Thank you for not.

Adam Scott with Ice cream on top is ALWAYS on topic in my book :cool:

I know, right. Mint chocolate chip??? Blech.

We won't buy anything from Ben and Jerry's. However, SWMBO and I are both ice cream freaks. We had a serious run on Bruster's a couple of years ago (their plain chocolate, mint chip, or vanilla/heath). When I'm back in MN, I always try to score a little Kemp's Maple Walnut when I can find it.

For some reason, I seem to gravitate towards plain vanilla at home, and other stuff when I'm out.

The best ice cream in DC can be found at Max's Best, on Wisconsin Ave. in Glover Park. IMOSHOOC [in my oh-so-humble opinion, of course].

Coffee Oreo from:

jplicks.jpg

Bumpign an old thread

Maybe my favorite ice cream of all time, its called Trash Can and has snickers, m&m's, heath bar, chocolate chunks and caramel

#BestIceCreamEver

l.jpg

Big Olafs.
So good.

Big Olafs.
So good.

Fairly certain I havent left Florida the last 3 times without having some.
#justanotherstreak

Mint Moose Tracks from Publix... Delicious.

Mint chocolate chip.

Bumpign an old thread

Maybe my favorite ice cream of all time, its called Trash Can and has snickers, m&m's, heath bar, chocolate chunks and caramel

#BestIceCreamEver

l.jpg

Gawd I'd mug someone for this! :deadhorse:

Last edited:
I am a Sherbert or Blue Moon

Graeters Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip - thank you Baby Jesus that we have Krogers in Texas and I can buy it locally.

Graeters Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip - thank you Baby Jesus that we have Krogers in Texas and I can buy it locally.

Thats some good stuff right there too

MikeDean. Do you know where we could get a tandem bike and ride up to Big Olafs when you get down here?

MikeDean. Do you know where we could get a tandem bike and ride up to Big Olafs when you get down here?

I do, it may be the mother of all win/win's

#notpedaling

This is the truth.

Ohio is a cessp-- oasis. But, Graeter's is a fantastic reason to go there.

I'm also keeping an eye out for the mint moose tracks, Troy. That sounds awesome.

It's summer time, this thread needs some love and to show my support I'm going to eat a Dove bar! I love ice cream :)

I am practically a 5 year old when it comes to ice cream. I love it more than anything else, I have been known to skip meals to have ice cream instead. It's bad yall.

Had Baskin Robbins Saturday. Having Dairy Queen tonight. Potty training and the prizes have their benefits.

Hey 441

The Ice Cream Thread

Some of the best flavors of the year coming out right about now with Egg nog flavors, pumpkin this and pumpkin that, and peppermint stick awesomeness ice cream at Publix.

What's your favorite?

Back