The Ignore feature is phenomenal

mancest

Went to the Grandaddy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just FYI, the Ignore feature of this new forum is easy to use and works fantastically. I have used it myself to avoid posts that I don't care to see, and I am sure some have used it on my posts to not see something.

I think it gets overlooked so wanted to remind people of it.

I would not be surprised or offended. Everyone has different tastes and I know I am not for everyone.
Stop it, you are a man of the people. :ROFLMAO:
Now take me off ignore so you can see this :D

Stop it, you are a man of the people. :ROFLMAO:
Now take me off ignore so you can see this :D

@mancest just incase you ACTUALLY DID ignore @JB for the hell of it ... because we all know you're "that guy" :LOL::ROFLMAO:

It's one of my favorite features of the new forum.

Why can't I see anything in this post?

There is not enough drama from anyone here to make me ignore them. That's why I love this place.

I use it when I start seeing spam posts - report the post and then ignore the user and they all disappear (y)

Tremendous feature. It’s made foruming much better for me.

At CDA, I was speaking to another THPer and we both have exactly 1 person blocked, turns out to be the same person. It was funny.

Just FYI, the Ignore feature of this new forum is easy to use and works fantastically. I have used it myself to avoid posts that I don't care to see, and I am sure some have used it on my posts to not see something.

You’ll never see this but I always thought you were an ok fella.

Well, it’s been real...lol

Damn. I just realized that all that typing I’m doing, probably just for an audience of one.

Oh well, if being ignored anyways I can always just say f**k it and continue on per my usual...

(I checked to make sure what I typed would NOT be shown before I posted so don’t glare me down JB, maybe I just wrote down 4 asterisks? :)

I had to unignore you to see this, it does work!

Back