The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still jumping to AT&T at the end of the year, Verizon will probably do something stupid to restrict the iPhone's UI or something...

Oh, and for all you iPhone/iPod Touch people, the best new game is Cut The Rope ($1). It's the best app since Angry Birds.

Oh, and for all you iPhone/iPod Touch people, the best new game is Cut The Rope ($1). It's the best app since Angry Birds.

Its addicting as hell!

Its addicting as hell!
I know, but I'm out of levels :( I have three stars on them all since Thursday.
Now I'm patiently waiting for an update...

I've discoverd that as well...I'm bad at it, i think I'm stuck on level 5

they wil be a little more because Verizon loves to tout their customer service and signal strength and reliability
I heard March. I wonder if they will keep the same price point. From what I remember werent Verizon phones typically more $$? I haven't checked prices in a couple years lol.

they wil be a little more because Verizon likes to talk about HAVING a signal

FIFY

HAHA. In truth, we are so glad we left both companies.

Here in the NY-Metro area, AT&T works well.
I have a fatwa against Verizon after they mailed me a four-figure home phone sevice bill for one month and refused to fix the error. I will not even use Fios! Verizon is evil. :mad:

YES hand's down.
If you're a Stars Wars fan the Arcade game is also Awesome. Its a on rails shooter but its great.

I'm still jumping to AT&T at the end of the year, Verizon will probably do something stupid to restrict the iPhone's UI or something...

I'm sticking with At&T cuz i'm an original Iphone owener. I've got the unlimited data plan which no body's got now. Even AT&T. Since i'm one of the lucky ones I'm gonna bear with At&t's CRAP reception. Verizon has better reception yes, but there data plan is a joke (HOWEVER, IT IS BETTER THAN AT&T'S NEW DATA PLAN SO GO WITH THEM IF YOU GOT TO CHOOSE) Until At&t decidedes to no longer honor their contract with us older Iphone users i'm sticking with them.

Has anyone else had the auto correct feature come up with some odd corrections?
I'm sure you've all received this text right? : " What was that guys ducking problem?"
I"m a guy, this is America, I'm allowed to txt the F-Word to my buddy right?

Today my Buddy texted me to see if he left his Netflix DVD at my Place. I sent him a txt stating I saw a Netflix DVD on my counter this morning but wasn't sure if it was his. My IPHONE sent: "I saw a Negroid DVD on my counter this morning"
Great, not only do I look stupid, I look incredibly racist too. Thanks Iphone.

i too have the original iphone data plan. i just upgraded to iphone 4 and couldn't be happier. i don't have reception issues. at least not any more than any other cell phone. the only thing i could ask for is the data plan and unlimited messaging be combined....i mean COME ON!

the grass isn't alway greener.....unless you're dealing with Time Warner Cable....lol.

oh and i forgot to mention that i purchased the V1 app....

OMFG it's THE BOMB! i recorded one of my students and the quality is incredible!!! so many great teaching features. after the guys in the shop saw it...they downloaded instantly.

OMFG it's THE BOMB! i recorded one of my students and the quality is incredible!!! so many great teaching features. after the guys in the shop saw it...they downloaded instantly.

Great App I got it too. It seems to pick the CLub head up better than the regular camera App. Don't know how that's possible but it works.

Whats this V1 app you speak of?

Bridges, V1s got you written all over it. You ever settle on a GPS app/Device?

I got the Bushnell tour V2 rangefinder lol I have mycaddie pro on my phone but I havent used it yet, I forget about it everytime I play then when I remember Im almost done playing and just never try it. I will one of these days though.

the clarity is so insane. i couldn't believe the quality of the recording. it was better than the camera we were using.

i uploaded the vid's to the academy......sooooo good. i resisted iphone 4 for a long time. it WAAAAy better than I had anticipated.

I got the Bushnell tour V2 rangefinder lol I have mycaddie pro on my phone but I havent used it yet, I forget about it everytime I play then when I remember Im almost done playing and just never try it. I will one of these days though.

lol. i can't use a GPS app because my phone is always plugged into the speakers and playing pandora. oops.

the clarity is so insane. i couldn't believe the quality of the recording. it was better than the camera we were using.

i uploaded the vid's to the academy......sooooo good. i resisted iphone 4 for a long time. it WAAAAy better than I had anticipated.
Crap, you have to have iphone 4 to use it? I have the 3g that has no video camera, dang it!
lol. i can't use a GPS app because my phone is always plugged into the speakers and playing pandora. oops.
Our cart used to have a built in radio, but we sold it. :crying: I like listening to music while I play, I actually think It makes me play better.

yeah....i had been eyeballing it for awhile....i was on 3G too. just upgraded. soooooooo much better. the comparison in phone speed alone is worth the trouble.

i love listening to the music.....that one guy doesn't. i'm trying to convert him.

Yes the 3g is ridiculously slow. Might as for the 4g for christmas, maybe.

Who is this one guy that doesnt? lol

HL. he's very straight laced. lol.

i resisted the 4 for a long time. i even backed out of the crappy OS4.1 upgrade to save my sanity. after finally doing it....i should;ve done it a loooong time ago.

yeah....i had been eyeballing it for awhile....i was on 3G too. just upgraded. soooooooo much better. the comparison in phone speed alone is worth the trouble.

i love listening to the music.....that one guy doesn't. i'm trying to convert him.

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's another new iPhone software update...I think I'll pass on the update, it installs things that I don't care about, can't use, and can't delete and just takes up space... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back