The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and now I'm up to 3hrs remaining! good lord.

Yeah Im wondering WTF ddec is waiting on too.. The process only ever told me the longest I was going to wait was 6 or 8 minutes, but that was during a phone call. Mine just finished and now I am fiddling, I am kinda giddy!!

azytu9uq.jpg

Apple servers are overloaded. Are you doing the update OTA?

They are but I chose not to figuring the servers or whatever would be too overloaded(I got to the end and it just stopped)

I love the new color scheme throughout the phone. The autocorrect is better IMO. Things feel smoother and look nicer through transition.

Wow I don't like the new music changes though (the playing now is fine but scrolling through songs and artists and such) but I just don't like it. Just me though.

Can't wait to update mine when I get gone from work tonight.

Wow I don't like the new music changes though (the playing now is fine but scrolling through songs and artists and such) but I just don't like it. Just me though.

New always takes getting used to. Sometimes you pick it up and just mesh with it. Sometimes you have to learn to let it grow on you.

Tapping from another Galaxy.

I'm downloading the new stuff onto my phone now. Can't wait to see how it is.

New always takes getting used to. Sometimes you pick it up and just mesh with it. Sometimes you have to learn to let it grow on you.

It just doesn't look as good in my opinion

Yeah Im wondering WTF ddec is waiting on too.. The process only ever told me the longest I was going to wait was 6 or 8 minutes, but that was during a phone call. Mine just finished and now I am fiddling, I am kinda giddy!!

I think my problem was my work wifi. For some reason I can never update apps or anything like that while on it.

I think my problem was my work wifi. For some reason I can never update apps or anything like that while on it.

Security issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back