The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah!!!!!! Well, I actually liked the Sprint network. Some days I wish I never left them!
well t-mobile sucks too. my girlfriend has at&t on her iphone and its not much better than mine on tmobile. they all seem to suck!

I had sprint for years...then moved to an area where the reception was horrible. switched to tmobile when my contract was up and was happy. then moved back to the original area and tmobile sucks but sprint rules again. :banghead: I got all excited when I saw the sprint 4g phone that was coming out. hoping it was finally a iphone killer. my neighbor works for sprint and just got it (forget the name) and I dont like it. its freakin HUGE! and the apps aren't anything special. so until I find a phone I like at least as much as the iphone I think I am staying with what i have...

Yeah. The iphone sure is awesome. I hate Apple cause I love most of their products. Ugh.
I had sprint for years...then moved to an area where the reception was horrible. switched to tmobile when my contract was up and was happy. then moved back to the original area and tmobile sucks but sprint rules again. :banghead: I got all excited when I saw the sprint 4g phone that was coming out. hoping it was finally a iphone killer. my neighbor works for sprint and just got it (forget the name) and I dont like it. its freakin HUGE! and the apps aren't anything special. so until I find a phone I like at least as much as the iphone I think I am staying with what i have...

I run a iPhone 3G, soon to be a 4, and had to use the restore function and use my morning backup to get my 3g up to ios4, but I like the folders option, it's nice to package like applicaitons better, overall the look is good, but I don't get to enjoy the real benefits of the new iOS, can't wait for my iPhone 4 to get here.

It is such a nice phone. Well from what I've seen!!!! Congrats and please let us know what you think!
I run a iPhone 3G, soon to be a 4, and had to use the restore function and use my morning backup to get my 3g up to ios4, but I like the folders option, it's nice to package like applicaitons better, overall the look is good, but I don't get to enjoy the real benefits of the new iOS, can't wait for my iPhone 4 to get here.

It is such a nice phone. Well from what I've seen!!!! Congrats and please let us know what you think!

I will be sure to post my thoughts/review, can't wait to facetime it!!!

The OS 4 is just great, I love the folders. I have two folders full of golf apps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The OS 4 is just great, I love the folders. I have two folders full of golf apps!

I have more than two folders I more than cut my pages in half. Love it as well.

This video is impressive. Shot on the iPhone4 and edited on the phone too.

I'd be lying if I said I wasnt tempted to buy this phone. Even with the extension. But Im holding out. Gotta save for the outing and I almost smashed my driver with my hammer. Question though, once I hang up from a call on the 3GS, my phone becomes unusable. Has that been corrected with the Iphone4? Or have you even had that issue?
This video is impressive. Shot on the iPhone4 and edited on the phone too.

Thats an odd issue, I dont have that issue with IP4 at all. I actually dont have any of the issues that are being reported. Just the same crappy Att network.

I have heard of many people with the 4 that are having dropped calls and generally poor reception. apparently when you hold the phone you block the dual antennas...rather poor engineering if holding the phone in your hand to make a call messes with the reception. Of course apple has already stated that the next software upgrade will resolve the issue...

Rumor has it that Verizon will be getting the iphone in Jan. 2011. We'll see!!

Yeah.... Its funny the last few weeks of iphone have been pretty bad. My camera is hardly working and Im out of that one year replacement plan. I have to take my phone to apple. Wish me luck!! I really have been supporting the wrong people lately. Maybe its time to go back to a blackberry....

Yeah.... Its funny the last few weeks of iphone have been pretty bad. My camera is hardly working and Im out of that one year replacement plan. I have to take my phone to apple. Wish me luck!! I really have been supporting the wrong people lately. Maybe its time to go back to a blackberry....

Well, if email is of utmost importance, then maybe but if not I wouldnt go to that archaic looking OS. Much better choices. Like Android. I got the new iPhone and have zero problems. No antenna issues at all.

I have the 3gs, and with the 4.0 update, everything works pretty well. Ive only really noticed the ability to multitask, the camera zoom, and the ability to make folders.

That article is pretty damn funnny

I think Apple is really looking bad in all this. For one, why is it that they just happen to ONLY have bumpers for sale at the time of the iPhone 4 release? Those jokers knew all along of the signal death grip issue. And thats not good.

It's good you havent had any problems though. Sucks they wont really ever fess up lol. I think Im just frustrated and it shall pass. Im addicted to my phone. I think thats why when something small happens, it really hurts.
I think Apple is really looking bad in all this. For one, why is it that they just happen to ONLY have bumpers for sale at the time of the iPhone 4 release? Those jokers knew all along of the signal death grip issue. And thats not good.

It's finally here, they are sitting on my desk, can't wait to activate and test tonight.

First off, I love my new iphone, it has a few hiccups from time to time, but all things considered I don't have any horror stories.

On a side note, I'm currently using AirVue golf on it for GPS and I'm slowly falling out of love with it. Any iPhone users have any good recommendations for another golf GPS program on the iphone?

First off, I love my new iphone, it has a few hiccups from time to time, but all things considered I don't have any horror stories.

On a side note, I'm currently using AirVue golf on it for GPS and I'm slowly falling out of love with it. Any iPhone users have any good recommendations for another golf GPS program on the iphone?

GolfShot GPS, Icey. I tried others... nothing compares. UI is easy and GPS is as accurate as you can ask for on an IPhone. Just make sure you do all you can to save battery when using it or add a battery pack.

GolfShot GPS, Icey. I tried others... nothing compares. UI is easy and GPS is as accurate as you can ask for on an IPhone. Just make sure you do all you can to save battery when using it or add a battery pack.

Thanks for the head's up I'll give the lite a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back