The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
October is supposedly the launch period, but we will have to wait and see. I honestly can't see it being that much of an upgrade from the 4 seeing as they have only just released the White 4.

Really hoping iOS 5 gets released sooner than October. But who knows?

IOS 5 will release alongside the new hardware, always the case with Apple and was the same with IOS 4

October is supposedly the launch period, but we will have to wait and see. I honestly can't see it being that much of an upgrade from the 4 seeing as they have only just released the White 4.

I got the white with the anticipation that it had a couple better features being the newer model.. I keep hearing talks about an apple messenger program kind of like BBM and I hope the iPhone 4 users can take advantage of it as well..

Will iOS 5 be released to people using the iPhone 4?

That's awesome if it is.. While I love the functionality of an iPhone it would be great to see a fresh system...

An I've made some additions already, but I can't believe that the iPhone still has only te terrible ringtones it had 4 years ago when the first one was released..

Not only that but they keep showing the iPhone4 in their advertising. You rarely saw this before in the upcoming months to a new phones release.

If this is true THERE IS A GOD and his name is Steve jobs. I kid lol. Honestly I hope this pans out and is true.

Of course its true. I mean notification bar, Imessage, the only thing left to copy would be the larger screen right? hehe
I kid of course...hehe

Of course its true. I mean notification bar, Imessage, the only thing left to copy would be the larger screen right? hehe
I kid of course...hehe

You kid but for the most part it's true. Unless you want to throw in half day battery life too lol but I'll pass on that. Yesterday I ripped the non glare anti fingerprint screen protector off my iPhone. It's like a whole new phone. While i hate a dirty screen i don't know how I didn't take it off sooner. The screen looks amazing. It washed out the screen in a major way.

I did the same thing a long time ago. Went with a screen protector without the anti-glare properties and I get the best of both worlds....protected screen and amazing looking screen

You kid but for the most part it's true. Unless you want to throw in half day battery life too lol but I'll pass on that. Yesterday I ripped the non glare anti fingerprint screen protector off my iPhone. It's like a whole new phone. While i hate a dirty screen i don't know how I didn't take it off sooner. The screen looks amazing. It washed out the screen in a major way.

I did the same thing a long time ago. Went with a screen protector without the anti-glare properties and I get the best of both worlds....protected screen and amazing looking screen

It was like I liberated a 3rd world country. The heavens opened and shined upon my screen. Having a screen protector on that gorgeous screen is like having an android phone 2 years ago.

It was like I liberated a 3rd world country. The heavens opened and shined upon my screen. Having a screen protector on that gorgeous screen is like having an android phone 2 years ago.

Or not having a freaking notification bar. Or Cut and Paste...hehe
I hate those screen protectors though. Even the non anti-glare ones stink in my opinion.

I like the anti-glare. It makes it easier to THP from the course.

I've used the anti glare one from apple for years. But I'm telling you taking it off yesterday was like cliff diving, jumping out of a plane, running through the mall free ballin or punching mike Tyson in the face. All of which ive never done. But I bet it's good.

Oh and I forgot like Gus making a triumphant return workability'in himself back onto THP.

I've used the anti glare one from apple for years. But I'm telling you taking it off yesterday was like cliff diving, jumping out of a plane, running through the mall free ballin or punching mike Tyson in the face. All of which ive never done. But I bet it's good.

I have done the first two so I get what you are saying. I might try it. Do you carry in your pocket or on the hip?

I have done the first two so I get what you are saying. I might try it. Do you carry in your pocket or on the hip?

I prefer the hip like a gun but right now I'm in the pocket like a gangster.

I worry about no protection in the pocket.

Protection is usually always better and recommended. But I was looking over my gf's iPhone which lives in her purse among many other things and it had not one scratch. In fact hers was the reason I went naked screen on mine.

Looking at getting my first iPhone and was wondering what the typical price drop on the old model is when the new one comes out.

Looking at getting my first iPhone and was wondering what the typical price drop on the old model is when the new one comes out.

Significant. If you don't need the latest one like I do it's worth the wait for the price drop. And it usually starts ahead of the new model release too. So it should be very soon.

Significant. If you don't need the latest one like I do it's worth the wait for the price drop. And it usually starts ahead of the new model release too. So it should be very soon.

Thanks for the quick reply. I think I will end up with the iPhone 4 when the new model comes out unless there is some new feature I just can't live without.

Thanks for the quick reply. I think I will end up with the iPhone 4 when the new model comes out unless there is some new feature I just can't live without.

Bigger screen? I think that will be the main difference besides faster dual core processor and more memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back