The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
iOS5 is much needed. Hopefully it gets pushed out to the iPhone 4's pretty soon and not later.

Awesome, have been waiting for this for quite a while. Time for me to upgrade.

I am still getting acquainted with my smart phone. I found out today that I could plug in a cable from the phone to a usb port and it automatically comes up where you can download pictures or videos off your phone onto your computer. I was chatting with CoolBreeze and he suggested this and it worked great!

I am still getting acquainted with my smart phone. I found out today that I could plug in a cable from the phone to a usb port and it automatically comes up where you can download pictures or videos off your phone onto your computer. I was chatting with CoolBreeze and he suggested this and it worked great!

OG do you use a photobucket when uploading pictures? Well if so use "snapbucket" it's very easy and gets rid of the cord for uploading pictures to photobucket.

OG do you use a photobucket when uploading pictures? Well if so use "snapbucket" it's very easy and gets rid of the cord for uploading pictures to photobucket.

Thanks for the info TC1! I will definitely check it out.... Is it an app you can download for free?

Thanks for the info TC1! I will definitely check it out.... Is it an app you can download for free?

Sure is. It's simple to use and very easy to upload pictures to the site.

Pre ordering the 5. Last iPhone I bought was the 3G. In a major need of an upgrade!

iOS using Tapatalk

Anyone know of a case that I can use that will clip to anything? Like my golf bag or cart for filming swings. I am about over bringing my camcorder and stand everywhere.

Amen. I need to ditch my Samsung Blackjack aka the talking beeper in the worst way. This effing thing is so antiquated.

Samsung Blackjack? Really?

Definitely time for an upgrade...step boldly into 2008!

Samsung Blackjack? Really?

Definitely time for an upgrade...step boldly into 2008!

Yeah Ken. I had an IPhone 3GS and it took a swim with me. So for the last month and a half I've been rocking the talking beeper so I can save some money on the 4. It felt like I was going back to a rotary phone. You don't know how empty you feel without having Words with Friends in the sh!tter.

You don't know how empty you feel without having Words with Friends in the sh!tter.

How do you think I survive slow nights at work?

Ken419 if anyone else is up nights.

Taaaaap-a-talk....tap tap taaap-a-talk....give it a little tap-a-rooonie...

How do you think I survive slow nights at work?

Ken419 if anyone else is up nights.

Taaaaap-a-talk....tap tap taaap-a-talk....give it a little tap-a-rooonie...

I'll set you up when I come back to the 21st century (hopefully sometime early October says the know it alls).

I wish they would hurry up, my 4 year old phone is on it's last legs. I'm so impatient....

Some interesting i5 rumors over on bgr for those interested.

Very interesting. It seems that the iPhone 5 rumors have come full circle now. First it was a new design and aluminum, then same design as iP4 and bigger screen, then it was only going to be a revamped iP4, now it's back to new design completely. Crazy.

Very interesting. It seems that the iPhone 5 rumors have come full circle now. First it was a new design and aluminum, then same design as iP4 and bigger screen, then it was only going to be a revamped iP4, now it's back to new design completely. Crazy.

They sure have come full circle. Id like to see the damn thing already and I want confirmation of a huge screen and better notifications. Which I know are coming in the OS update.

They sure have come full circle. Id like to see the damn thing already and I want confirmation of a huge screen and better notifications. Which I know are coming in the OS update.

The only thing I have seen so far is a "mock-up" of what can be expected and possible cases for the iPhone 5. Apple should at least give us a teaser or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back