The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty cool about performance stats. The 5 is about twice as fast as the 4s and almost 3 times as fast as my 4. I am pretty stoked about some added speed.

sunspider.jpg

wonder why they left the Galaxy S3 verizon off the list?

My 3G did not even make that chart. Now I am really excited. :)

I read that the 6 update should come around 1pm.. i wonder if my 4 can handle the new awesomeness.

I wonder the same, but I only have to deal with it till Friday.

I know. I like that you don't mind engaging in battle. Some might call it trolling. I don't though. I reckon you're lucky. I still think the iPhone's charge blows the android out of the water and there's nothing you can say to convince me other wise buddy.
I said it in the Electronic thread, but phone charge is all relative to use. My wife can go for two or three days on a charge with her S3, same with her old 4s.

Interesting enough, the iphone 5 has a smaller battery and standby and use time are both less than the one X and S3 android phones. I am curious to see how the increased screen size and resolution of the the 5 will affect battery life, I think it will be more than people are thinking. After all, most of the battery drain on a phone comes my screen usage.

Funny that not many have mentioned that the iphone 5 battery is smaller with
Really. What about GPS?
I usually don't keep gps on, mainly because the icon up top annoys me.

I read that the 6 update should come around 1pm.. i wonder if my 4 can handle the new awesomeness.

Same. I want to get used to iOS 6 before I get my 5 so it's a smooth transition.

I said it in the Electronic thread, but phone charge is all relative to use. My wife can go for two or three days on a charge with her S3, same with her old 4s.

Interesting enough, the iphone 5 has a smaller battery and standby and use time are both less than the one X and S3 android phones. I am curious to see how the increased screen size and resolution of the the 5 will affect battery life, I think it will be more than people are thinking. After all, most of the battery drain on a phone comes my screen usage.

Funny that not many have mentioned that the iphone 5 battery is smaller with

I usually don't keep gps on, mainly because the icon up top annoys me.

I understand. Nothing worse then annoying icons.

Look at Frank. Comes in here slinging it all over the place and then peaces out. And takes his AMP driver with him too. wtf

I will put the new iOS on the wife's 4S when she gets home from work. Looking forward to messing around with it a bit.

im backing up and saving up my phone now so I can iOS 6 that shizz before work today. I am going to be the coolest person around. Saweet.

Look at Frank. Comes in here slinging it all over the place and then peaces out. And takes my AMP driver with him too. wtf

FIFY Kev. It's very rude of him.

Most reviews are saying around 11 hours of usage.

Anyone that ordered the iPhone had problems? Maybe coming early?

Mine has been just riding around the PA and NJ area. Makes me angry lol

I just received my update from Verizon. It will be here on Friday.

Ha, same with mine. It's been in West Chester PA (1.5 hours from my house), Coatesville, PA and now Elizabeth, NJ.

I don't think text messages come through while you are talking either.

I keep trying to upgrade my ios but it's not available yet.

I've gotten texts while on the phone. I hate it. Nothing more awesome than being in mid listen with someone and then you hear the text notification noise right in your ear.

Tracy doesnt have a ship date or anything from AT&T.

They seem to be trickling out at a snail pace.

I just received my update from Verizon. It will be here on Friday.

Grant, did you get an email or did you request some kind of update, still shows as pending for me!

I've gotten texts while on the phone. I hate it. Nothing more awesome than being in mid listen with someone and then you hear the text notification noise right in your ear.

They seem to be trickling out at a snail pace.

I get text during phone calls too. Anyone with At&t should.

I got mine ordered at 1:30am on the pre-release date and when I check on my Order Status, it says that it will be deliver Oct 5th. That is very frustrating. I sat there for an hour and a half trying to get my order in and because their servers suck, I now have to wait for another 2 1/2 weeks to get my dang phone.

I guess I am going to take Friday off of work to sign for them. Right now my order says delivered before 3 and I work till 2. If I am not there, I get the Door Tag of Death. I hate to take a day off to sit around the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back