The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the fix? I recently noticed that I am having same problem with my iPad.

Believe it or not I downloaded the app Mercury for browsing. That's when Safari started to work and save the settings. I know it's weird.

Believe it or not I downloaded the app Mercury for browsing. That's when Safari started to work and save the settings. I know it's weird.
Thanks, I'll give it a try - I'm tired of typing the damn passwords on the ipad.

http://www.viralnova.com/iphone-gift-wrap/

Nope, That Gift Is Not As Obvious As It Looks. This Tricky Gift Is Absolutely Brilliant.

Wrapping Christmas gifts is an art form. Some people never quite get the hang of it and others get so anal-retentive about their process that you actually feel bad about unwrapping their gifts (sorry, mom). However, this creative
Reddit user
took wrapping gifts to a whole new, trickster level. May we present to you, How to Wrap an iPhone.

First, try to think of something that doesn’t look at ALL like an iPhone.

HMMMM…

Got it! A chair. Now, to cut out the different pieces from a large cardboard box.

Boom. Cardboard chair.

Note the slot left in the middle of the “seat” that is iPhone-shaped.

It’s a perfect fit.

It would be impossible to know that there was an iPhone somewhere inside of this.

Now, to place it under the tree…

We really hope the recipient wasn’t excited to get a chair for Christmas.

And that’s how you wrap an iPhone for Christmas.

Camouflaging your gifts is a wonderful idea, but always remember to make it seem like the present is worse than it actually is. Many tears would be shed if a little boy thought he was getting an iPhone and ended up getting a chair (although, that wrapping job would be magical).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back