JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you seen these before or is anybody using one? Pretty nice little tool to keep the clubs cleaned.

Screen Shot 2020-10-31 at 9.59.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-31 at 9.59.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-31 at 9.59.46 AM.png

giphy.gif

That is cool, never seen one before.

Good idea as I hate the metal bristles sticking out and getting stuck in my towel at times. Hard to tell for sure but don't look sturdy enough to deal with the sticky clay mud around here.

• Admin
Good idea as I hate the metal bristles sticking out and getting stuck in my towel at times. Hard to tell for sure but don't look sturdy enough to deal with the sticky clay mud around here.

They are pretty darn firm bristles. It might take a few passes, but I think it would work.

Looks neat and compact hanging on the bag but tbh I’m skeptical of its utility. Wet towel and some elbow grease still works great.

• Admin
Looks neat and compact hanging on the bag but tbh I’m skeptical of its utility. Wet towel and some elbow grease still works great.
I think that’s true. So does a tee for that matter.

So, that’s pretty clever.

Another gimmicky tool I don't want to carry around. A golf towel is all I need.

Was going to ask how firm the bristles are as I didn't think they looked strong enough to clear the grooves properly

Very true and I usually have 2-3 at the ready. And I’m sure they’re much cheaper
With that said I think golf brushes are quite popular for convenience. Many don’t like the wet towel or don’t use one (I don’t).

If I had a push cart or road all the time I would give it a go. Given how much I walk and carry and how well a microfiber towel works currently this is probably not something I would add.

It seems like more work/slower compared to a standard nylon brush.

I like this idea, and will be looking more into one. Sometimes a towel just doesn't do enough.

It looks like it would work pretty well but I think I'd just stick to a retractable brush.

It’s a 2 sided brush and for one side that doesn’t get dirty nor do I want brush scratches on it

Looks interesting- need to know how it compares to a brush/ in terms of size and weight

Looks interesting- need to know how it compares to a brush/ in terms of size and weight
It’s metal so has a little more weight to it than the plastic brushes. The third picture down I think best gives the impression on size. Not much ghee overall than the iron.

Seems like an interesting idea, but don't brushes usually work better with water?

I’m still happy with my frogger brush. I think unless your using blades this would just get the back of a clean club dirty or push dirt into a cavity back.

Back