Looks like a neat little device. But I will continue to use my tee while I am walking to my next shot.

I know this won't be everyone's thing, but since it's something that serves the same purpose of club cleaning without rubbing exposed bristles against my gorgeous bags while they travel, I'll take about 5 of them. Please and thank you. Just tell me the price after it's done.

I can see the merit of this but it is basically a brush so the price has to be right

Well, $25 each and the wife or I might have to come up with a tether, but I'm going for a black and a gunmetal to try.

Well, $25 each and the wife or I might have to come up with a tether, but I'm going for a black and a gunmetal to try.
I’m not sure but I think they have a coupon on their site when you first go there.

I’m not sure but I think they have a coupon on their site when you first go there.
They do. 10%

Another interesting concept but I’ll stick to wet towel and my retractable frogger, simple swipe and I am off plus I do like the groove cleaner (flippable) of the Frogger for stubborn groove cleans.

Never seen that before but it's a great idea and yet another piece of equipment I will probably lose withing 5 rounds!!

Never seen that before but it's a great idea and yet another piece of equipment I will probably lose withing 5 rounds!!
That's why I mentioned a tether. I feel like it'll get pushed through and lost. Won't know until I see it irl though.

cool looking little tool

clever idea.

Try out our patent pending one of a kind way to clean off your Irons! Compact and lightweight but packs a punch against dirt and grime. Made of solid aluminum and assembled in the USA.

We're having a Black Friday sale this whole week!! 30% off your entire order! Use promo code IRON30

Also free shipping in the US for orders over $30!!!

Attachments

• BF sale3.jpg
    BF sale3.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 9
Why not just use a little brush that's more compact , and less gimmicky?

They are pretty darn firm bristles. It might take a few passes, but I think it would work.
Ha you need to come play my home course. Seems cool but I think @baylrballa is right in that it wouldn't work with our mud. Sometimes the metal bristles barely work and water is needed. @H8tobogie can attest to that as he has a thorough dislike for the sticky clay mud that clumps on to the club face and holds on like a tongue frozen to a pole.

Ha you need to come play my home course. Seems cool but I think @baylrballa is right in that it wouldn't work with our mud. Sometimes the metal bristles barely work and water is needed. @H8tobogie can attest to that as he has a thorough dislike for the sticky clay mud that clumps on to the club face and holds on like a tongue frozen to a pole.

Looks a bit bulky for my taste. I prefer to keep one of the in my pocket for brushing needs
8f46bb0a12610834b863c1b893daf80c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one of these, compliments of THP and the nfl pickem contest. .

I've used it a few times, but the bristles seem awfully stiff, which makes it kind of awkward to use.

I'm thinking once the bristles soften up it will work better.

Then again, my GeoMax 2 irons have wider (?) soles on them. Does this gizmo work better for clubs with thinner soles?

the real test here is whether @JB would actually wipe down his irons after hitting them hahaha!

I'm a wet towel guy every time, but I do like the idea of having something as a backup for the random days I forget (much to my horror) the towel in the car or at home.

Looks a bit bulky for my taste. I prefer to keep one of the in my pocket for brushing needs
8f46bb0a12610834b863c1b893daf80c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are nice and we have used them in the past but tend to lose them easily. Ours is pocket sized as well, around the same size as a phone @ 2.5" wide and 3.5" in length. Give us a try with our biggest black friday discount currently running through Dec 1st!

We are also throwing in free ball markers with every order!

Iron-Caddie-logo-extra small.png

That was exactly our thinking when we came up with Iron Caddie. Don't get me wrong, the wet towel is great but we totally either forget it sometimes or end up having to use a crusty old one that we forgot to wash.

We feel the Iron Caddie is totally a great compliment and/or backup to any method we all might currently clean our clubs.

Iron-Caddie-logo-extra small.png
the real test here is whether @JB would actually wipe down his irons after hitting them hahaha!

I'm a wet towel guy every time, but I do like the idea of having something as a backup for the random days I forget (much to my horror) the towel in the car or at home.

WLG, the bristles are definitely a little stiff right out of the box but after a few swipes, they will start to loosen up which will help spread the bristles out for fuller coverage and easier usage.

Thinner soles are definitely easiest to clean and the thicker ones just require a little more elbow grease to pull it through. We wanted to keep the width as narrow as possible to keep it compact but also still be able to fit the thicker soles. Try attacking the club from a top angle

swipe.jpgDirt-Cleaning-final-final.gif

I have one of these, compliments of THP and the nfl pickem contest. .

I've used it a few times, but the bristles seem awfully stiff, which makes it kind of awkward to use.

I'm thinking once the bristles soften up it will work better.

Then again, my GeoMax 2 irons have wider (?) soles on them. Does this gizmo work better for clubs with thinner soles?

I just got one of these looking forward to using it on some lightly dirty clubs... I'll answer any questions about the product. Have not used it yet, but have some time this week.

IMG_20201125_103031.jpg

Back