The James Hart Du Preez Thread

jfox789

2022 Budget Golf Champion & 2021 Dream Foursome!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
Never heard of him before, but this should be fun to watch! 373 yard driving average? :oops:

Big man make ball go far.

Never heard of him before, but this should be fun to watch! 373 yard driving average? :oops:

Ya imagine carrying the ball 345 on average.

Unimaginable to see someone hit that far in person. Realistically quite a few Par 4’s are drivable and worse case trouble is a flip wedge.

won't make cut. So watch him soon.

I read about him earlier today. Should be interesting to see him in a tour event.

he’s a hoss

i kind of agree but will be rooting for him.
tallest golfer to win 6 7...Game is very tough for the tall player. But he can launch it.

Guy looks like a football player, and not a qb, who can actually play golf.. insaaaaane numbers

tallest golfer to win 6 7...Game is very tough for the tall player. But he can launch it.

I wonder where he would rank on tour in distance with a child’s driver 🤣🤣

He's the real "Cinderella Story" ....

"he's got about uhh 240 yards left now, tears in his eyes I guess, it's about a 5-iron"

this one will be fun to watch. If he has the touch as well as distance....watch out.

I hope he can putt

What if his chipping and putting is great and he just can’t hit it straight or control distance out of the rough?! :eek:

What if his chipping and putting is great and he just can’t hit it straight or control distance out of the rough?! :eek:

I think you jinxed it! Starting with a 6 on the par 4 opener. Brutal

I think you jinxed it! Starting with a 6 on the par 4 opener. Brutal
I work on commission. Anyone else you guys want me to go after? 😬

What I like about him, is that he's doing it a different way. Just a big, strong guy making power.

Golf continues to show how insanely versatile the swing is.

The guy hits 373 but can barely break par. Not sure if that is worth watching. If you must watch a long hitter it is better to watch Jamie Sadlowski play.

Yeah, but does he keep his right palm up in the downswing? I mean how good is he really?

This guy is +3 through 2.. we should start sending him some THP swag :ROFLMAO:

Back