The Jordan Spieth Thread

I had previously questioned Jordan’s chase for distance, but seeing him smash some of these drives... maybe it was worth it?!

I had previously questioned Jordan’s chase for distance, but seeing him smash some of these drives... maybe it was worth it?!

Maybe it was the wrist injury that set off a bunch of compensations, and he is getting rid of them now.:unsure:

It’s nice to see Jordan playing better. I think he’s good for the game and it’s been nice to see what looks like a turnaround in his game. I’d love for this to be a continuing trend.

Spieth is like the guy in your foursome that talks about the last shot in painstaking detail and how he feels about it while you nod your head looking at your lie...

Spieth is like the guy in your foursome that talks about the last shot in painstaking detail and how he feels about it while you nod your head looking at your lie...

9E6B6BFB-5D6A-439F-9802-A6669B910401.png

Actually I love it when he does it and the cameras pick it up. It’s a release for him just like other guys throw clubs, cuss or act like jackwagons after a shot doesn’t go accordingly. Pretty easy way to get over the last shot & move on to the next.

Oh, I don't mind it.:unsure: I like hearing what they're thinking.:) But I think he deserves a little crap for it.:oops: He prattles on even more than I do...:ROFLMAO:

Oh, I don't mind it.:unsure: I like hearing what they're thinking.:) But I think he deserves a little crap for it.:oops: He prattles on even more than I do...:ROFLMAO:

Michael gets paid a lot of $$$$ to be his bouncing board.

Michael gets paid a lot of $$$$ to be his bouncing board.

Yes, he does.

I deal with and observe peeps on a daily basis. I wonder what Michael thinks. Wish I got paid more to deal with what I deal with...:ROFLMAO: After the day, you want to sit back and have a shot of something.

The win today should be a big boost for him heading into the Masters next week.

1C216AB9-2D93-400F-A6FE-1D0A3B3AC597.jpeg

Pumped for his victory. He's been playing some great golf lately and needed to get back to the winners circle.

That was some solid golf by Spieth after about the 5th hole he really drove the ball well today. I know his driver was shaky overall but 6 under to win when Hoffman was chasing was good solid golf.

Great to see him win today. Excited to see him take on Augusta this week.

He had a couple unfortunate shots, and glad he rebounded with a great follow up. I believe it shows he has a good grasp on his mind. Glad to see him pull it off.

You love to see Jordan back in the winners circle!

1617581294949.png

Back