The Jordan Spieth Thread

BEAUTIFUL start to his '21 Royal St. Georges campaign.

Would love to see him put another Claret Jug into his collection!

Congrats To Jordan and his wife

How many tournaments come with Jackets (and a trophy) does Spieth have all of them?

I know the API has a vest, but let's not count that one yet

Spieth just seems to get along with an Easter Sunday at a golf tournament, 2023 Masters favorite!!! Right @Nate

This guy is a great follow on twitter

Good showing today by Spieth too bad KH Lee had a great round and didn't falter down the stretch. Should be going into next week feeling pretty good

How can you not love this guy?

I'm glad he had enough class to jam on the brakes instead of taking the opportunity for a gratuitous and unnecessary cheap shot. Kudos to him for that.

I'm glad he had enough class to jam on the brakes instead of taking the opportunity for a gratuitous and unnecessary cheap shot. Kudos to him for that.
The man has good character. A friend met him up at the Traveler’s tournament. Came away impressed with his pleasant demeanor and manners. I will always root for the guy.

Kind of unlike Rory who said that Phil can bet on the Ryder Cup all he wants to this year, because he won't be part of it! I still loved that line though! :LOL:

You know what I've noticed about Spieth over the last few tournaments I've seen him play? It seems like he's learned to smile again! It wasnt that long ago when Spieth would mope his way around a golf course, awaiting, it seemed, the eventual blow up hole! I watched the FedEx today and saw Spieth stroke some beautiful putts that took some bizarre breaks in order to graze the edge of the hole. Spieth would tap in and smile and laugh as he handed his putter back to Greller. I don't know if a lighter attitude allows him to play better, or better play allows him to have a lighter attitude, but it seems to be working. It will be an interesting Sunday.

The man has good character. A friend met him up at the Traveler’s tournament. Came away impressed with his pleasant demeanor and manners. I will always root for the guy.
Reason why he’s voted among his peers as one of the most liked on tour.

Back