The Jordan Spieth Thread

Putting machine! OMG!

Nice to see Jordan back with a hot putter. Incredible day!

He looked good today and it's great to see him back. Hope he can grab the win tomorrow.

I caught a bit of his round in the clubhouse today after my round, watching the rest of it now on DVR. He certainly made it exciting with some of those drives and his recoveries from them! Putting looks like the old Jordan, the flat stick was 🔥.

I can’t remember the last time that I watched golf as intently as I did today. It was great

I would love to see him win tomorrow, but most times players don’t play well after great rounds.

Great to see Jordan playing well. It would be great to see him bro g home the victory tomorrow.

Today was ******* magical. Man that was awesome to watch.

It’s Sunday! So is it he closes, or collapses?

I’m hoping for close...but man it’s been a while.

Did you see the post-round interview with Jordan? It was great and he was so humble and happy. He discussed luck at one point.

The interviewer (can’t recall which one) said, “luck is the residue of hard work.”

Simply awesome.

It’s Sunday! So is it he closes, or collapses?

I’m hoping for close...but man it’s been a while.

Sadly, I'm thinking collapse. I'd love to see him win, but after a 61, the next round for almost anyone seems to be lackluster

Sadly, I'm thinking collapse. I'd love to see him win, but after a 61, the next round for almost anyone seems to be lackluster
It’s all on that putter, if it comes out hot....

But it would be nice to see the driver get a little tighter.

Agreed, some of his tee shots were off the planet, but I don't think he can win today with scrambling

the putter yesterday was infuego. I’m leaning towards collapse too, just because I don’t think he will get the good rub of the green today. He made that chip in yesterday, and caught a lot of other good breaks. That’s how Spieth used to win in the past so it’s not impossible to duplicate, but I’m interested to see how he reacts if he comes out and bogeys one of the first 3 holes.

I hope we see his old Major-winning form today and he stays hot for the win. It's great to see Jordan smiling and swaggering a little bit again.

I was watching The Golf Channel last night trying to catch up on Spieth's round and nothing. Can someone fill me in?

....cripes, I thought it I was watching the JSC.

Gotta say, though, Jordan's interviews are really great to listen to. He gives a lot of honest insight and it's refreshing. Hope he can pull it off today though it's so hard to follow up that score.

I’m hoping he can stay in contention. The tee ball will be critical as I don’t know how many 💣 💣 💣 💣 he’ll drop on the greens today.

I was watching The Golf Channel last night trying to catch up on Spieth's round and nothing. Can someone fill me in?

....cripes, I thought it I was watching the JSC.

Gotta say, though, Jordan's interviews are really great to listen to. He gives a lot of honest insight and it's refreshing. Hope he can pull it off today though it's so hard to follow up that score.
Condensed version - he sprayed driver all over the place, hit several "highlight reel" second shots out of desert waste areas, 16/18 GIR and sunk some long putts and tied his career low score with a -10 for the day (10 birdies, no bogeys).

Back