EXPERIENCE The KBS Experience is Coming in 2020

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that watched this video with the tour of the KBS Experience Store in Carlsbad, CA, prepare for something truly awesome coming in 2020. As we move to THP Experiences, this is going to be something THPers should get excited about.

Well that looks like the makings of a really fun trip!

This looks amazing! Can't wait to hear more details!:oops:

This one looks like fun. (y)

Oh man!!! Another yet to be unforgettable experience.

Wow. Looks awesome. But are we a 100% sure this just isn’t the KBS nook of JB’s garage?
On a serious note that place looks to die for. Amazing location near allot of the major equipment makers and the weather is always nice and this KBS experience place is like the cherry on top of whipped cream on a sundae! Yum. I’m gonna go watch it again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be looking out for this one.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great event . KBS line is solid

:drinks:

wow, looks like that's going to be awesome... can't wait~!

As Bart Scott once said "Can't wait"

That facility is all kinds of nuts

Gorgeous looking shop, looking forward to more info on this event!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This sounds really cool!!!

As we move to THP Experiences, this is going to be something THPers should get excited about.

As if there isn't enough to get excited about on THP.

I'm pumped and jazzed for the secret santa this year again. Last year was awesome.

Nice video.

Great looking shop. Very clean.

Another amazing experience for THP’ers!

That was a great video of a very cool place! This will be an awesome experience to go to.

THP Experiences sound amazing! I remember watching that video and thinking that place looks really cool

Modern Times on tap. Nice!

Love the mini putter fitting studio! That's what I really need is a putter fitting. :)

I haven't had a red label on irons for a while but I love their stuff... This might change that. Very cool and I'd love to see the location

Back