CONTEST The KBS Experience: Win a Free Trip, Fitting, Shafts and More

I still can't believe I was chosen for this KBS Experience!!
This will be my first shaft fitting and first professional fitting I have ever received!

I plan on going for my first round with the KBS goodness that weekend after I get back from San Diego!

Since this is your first professional fitting, what part of your bag do you absolutely want to get right (ie spend the most time on)?

With the custom colors they do, any shafts you would want custom and if custom what would you have done?

I still can't believe I was chosen for this KBS Experience!!
This will be my first shaft fitting and first professional fitting I have ever received!

I plan on going for my first round with the KBS goodness that weekend after I get back from San Diego!

I can't wait to follow along. I'm a KBS fan.

Since this is your first professional fitting, what part of your bag do you absolutely want to get right (ie spend the most time on)?

With the custom colors they do, any shafts you would want custom and if custom what would you have done?

I would love to see what they can do with my One Length hybrid and irons but I also would like to see what they do for my 3W (most inconsistent club in my bag).

I have C-Taper Lites in my irons right now but that was just based on looks and feel from me. Do they really fit me? I'm not sure! :ROFLMAO:
This fitting will be nice to either confirm these shafts were a good choice or not.
Making sure the gapping is right will be nice and I know dispersion will be great.

I'm slightly torn on the custom colors. It would be cool to make THP white shaft/green label shafts for my irons but I want to rep the red label as much as possible!

I'm really excited to meet everyone and learn more about KBS!!

I would love to see what they can do with my One Length hybrid and irons but I also would like to see what they do for my 3W (most inconsistent club in my bag).

I have C-Taper Lites in my irons right now but that was just based on looks and feel from me. Do they really fit me? I'm not sure! :ROFLMAO:
This fitting will be nice to either confirm these shafts were a good choice or not.
Making sure the gapping is right will be nice and I know dispersion will be great.

I'm slightly torn on the custom colors. It would be cool to make THP white shaft/green label shafts for my irons but I want to rep the red label as much as possible!

I'm really excited to meet everyone and learn more about KBS!!

I think they'd definitely be able to help you with OL - since they are the stock steel in the irons. Will be really cool to see what they put you into for the hybrid.

Dig those custom color choices.

I had KBS in my Callaway Apex Pros. Would love to see what I could do with KBS fitting. Great opportunity to whoever wins.

I think they'd definitely be able to help you with OL - since they are the stock steel in the irons. Will be really cool to see what they put you into for the hybrid.

Dig those custom color choices.

Oh yeah!! I think white shaft/green label or black shaft/red label would be slick!

I had KBS in my Callaway Apex Pros. Would love to see what I could do with KBS fitting. Great opportunity to whoever wins.

Welcome to THP!
This contest is already over but there are tons of great opportunities coming this year!!
If you join the Albatross Club, you can toss your name in the hat for them as they become available!

Click here to join!

This is incredible, congratulations! Really looking forward to following along with this and all the options there.

congrats. Awesome giveaway!!

Can’t wait for this one to kick off. Since it’s new it’ll be a brand new set of surprises for us to drool all over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not received any information about this being postponed but I wanted to make sure JB and KBS know that I am completely on board with whatever decision needs to be made. My calendar will remain flexible for them but I am also not worried about traveling in May.

I have not received any information about this being postponed but I wanted to make sure JB and KBS know that I am completely on board with whatever decision needs to be made. My calendar will remain flexible for them but I am also not worried about traveling in May.

As of right now, we are good. As the next 10 days come and go we will obviously be in contact with everybody.

As of right now, we are good. As the next 10 days come and go we will obviously be in contact with everybody.

Great! I just wanted to put that out there that I'm open to whatever needs to happen in the near future.

Last edited:
Back