CONTEST The KBS Experience: Win a Free Trip, Fitting, Shafts and More

This amazing contest is going to give a lucky forum member an amazing package that includes airfare, hotel, food, shaft fitting, new shafts and a whole lot more.

When & Where
May 13th and 14th
Carlsbad, CA

The Details
One lucky forum winner will win a prize package that is absolutely insane courtesy of THP and KBS. You will be flown to San Diego with your clubs, where I will pick you up from the airport and bring you to their KBS Golf Experience Store and you will have a full fitting. From there you will learn a little bit about how they build clubs as well as assist in building yours. Then it is dinner and drinks before heading to hotel for a quick night of sleep before heading home in the morning.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - ZERO DOLLARS
Full KBS Fitting
New Premium Shafts
Airfare
Hotel
Food and Drinks
And a whole lot more

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. This is open to anybody that is a forum member. However when signup opens up, 2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper. The 2020 Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Signup
You must be 18 years of age to enter
Signing up is super easy and involves following these basic steps.

Step 1: Send an email to contests@thehackersparadise.com
Your email needs to include the following information

Your forum name
Closest major airport
Your Approximate Handicap
Current iron shafts including flex
Current driver shaft including flex

Step 2: Come back to this post/thread and make a post in the forum that says why you want to win in 20 words or less.

Step 3: Sit back for a few days and see if you are the lucky THPer headed on a free trip.

The 2020 Albatross Club
2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper for entry. Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Good luck everybody. We have over 15 amazing THP Experiences scheduled this year, so you will have opportunities for wonderful adventures all year long. Make sure to follow along on the THP Forum and/or social media to stay up to date on all of the incredible options.

This amazing contest is going to give a lucky forum member an amazing package that includes airfare, hotel, food, shaft fitting, new shafts and a whole lot more.

When & Where
May 13th and 14th
Carlsbad, CA

The Details
One lucky forum winner will win a prize package that is absolutely insane courtesy of THP and KBS. You will be flown to San Diego with your clubs, where I will pick you up from the airport and bring you to their KBS Golf Experience Store and you will have a full fitting. From there you will learn a little bit about how they build clubs as well as assist in building yours. Then it is dinner and drinks before heading to hotel for a quick night of sleep before heading home in the morning.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - ZERO DOLLARS
Full KBS Fitting
New Premium Shafts
Airfare
Hotel
Food and Drinks
And a whole lot more

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. This is open to anybody that is a forum member. However when signup opens up, 2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper. The 2020 Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Signup
You must be 18 years of age to enter
Signing up is super easy and involves following these basic steps.

Step 1: Send an email to contests@thehackersparadise.com
Your email needs to include the following information

Your forum name
Closest major airport
Your Approximate Handicap
Current iron shafts including flex
Current driver shaft including flex

Step 2: Come back to this post/thread and make a post in the forum that says why you want to win in 20 words or less.

Step 3: Sit back for a few days and see if you are the lucky THPer headed on a free trip.

The 2020 Albatross Club
2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper for entry. Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Good luck everybody. We have over 15 amazing THP Experiences scheduled this year, so you will have opportunities for wonderful adventures all year long. Make sure to follow along on the THP Forum and/or social media to stay up to date on all of the incredible options.

I'm 74 years old. Swing speed not enough hit stiff shafts anymore. Would like an intermediate or senior shaft.

Will be awesome to follow along with this one.

I’ve never put much thought into shafts, outside of flex. Would greatly appreciate the education to take game next level.

Nothing beats KBS. Visiting the facility would be an honor and privilege. Thank you for the opportunity.

I’ve never known what exactly I should be playing for golf shafts, help me KBS you’re my only hope!

Always guessed on shafts and flex. This would bring my game to another level!

Being fit for shafts would take a very large variable away from any issues in my game.

Contest entered: to improve my game, lower my score and find more consistency!

The KBS Experience is the next evolution in golf fitting. My game needs an evolution.

Awesome contest!

I want to win because I know how much difference a good shaft fitting can make.

Simple time to ✈ again, been a year was life changing first time, so lets do it again, KBS Experience

KBS shaft fitting. THP contest. Pure awesomeness! I’d love to improve my game! Great opportunity! I’d love to win!

When I first started, the golf store sold a beginner golfer some blades. Hope some fitted shafts help.

I’m playing r7 irons and think I can benefit from a better Kbs chafts

Sent my Entry
Why I want to go.
Never been fitted and would love the chance finally get things right.
Plus i never won anything online and would love to win this package.

Best of luck to all the other entries.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I love KBS shafts and need to get back to them!

Missing being apart of the KBS team! Help me make my switch away from DG so I can rep your brand again!

I've been tremendously inspired to continue to get better at this game I love, KBS shaft fitting would be sublime.

This would be EPIC so emailed and waiting with fingers crossed.

Love to win to learn more about maximizing the shafts to impact my game better and see Carlsbad

previous owner put a couple random shafts on the irons and would love to replace them all with premium shafts

I’m ready to up my game with getting fitted to my clubs for my swing never have been fitted before and now that my kids are interested in the game we’ll be playing alot more this year

I've never been truly fitted and getting a little older and could use a fit and fix to my game.

Back