CONTEST The KBS Experience: Win a Free Trip, Fitting, Shafts and More

Last day to enter!

Better late than never ?:

Aside from a couple not too in depth fittings, most of my golf playing days have been spent with shafts that I thought I needed based on what I’ve read or what others I viewed as having similar games were playing. It would be educational and beneficial to get an honest to goodness shaft fitting, even though it may potentially be detrimental to my fragile ego should I find out I’ve been horribly wrong all this time.

Better late than never ?:

Aside from a couple not too in depth fittings, most of my golf playing days have been spent with shafts that I thought I needed based on what I’ve read or what others I viewed as having similar games were playing. It would be educational and beneficial to get an honest to goodness shaft fitting, even though it may potentially be detrimental to my fragile ego should I find out I’ve been horribly wrong all this time.

Step 2: Come back to this post/thread and make a post in the forum that says why you want to win in 20 words or less.

I love San Diego and winning **** not to mention that I sorely need a set of good golf clubs! :)

I am always looking to improve my game and great shafts help with the control of the ball.

I want to win because I wish to optimize my equipment for my game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Good luck to everyone that's entered! Sure wish I could make these dates work for me.?

good luck all

I am slowly improving my clubs and my irons are severely out-of-date and I can count to twenty.

"I love my old shafts and don't really want to win new stuff' said nobody ever.

I want to win because who doesn’t want to win. Any improvement helps!

The once in a lifetime experience of seeing how it all happens is what I’m most excited for!

Really! San Diego? After a Utah winter spring in S Cal would be awesome. New shafts? Oh boy. Do I deserve this? Maybe.....

Now how the hell am I supposed extol the virtues of KBS while describing what a life changing event this would be in 20 words of less? I used more than 20 just to tell you it's not possible.*
*I do want to win though.
This contest is rigged for people who only speak text messaging. U No hoo UR
#Unpossible

Last edited:
Would love to win, of course, to get the custom shafts. But let’s face it, the chance to brag to your friends is priceless! :cool:

I like KBS shafts and would like to get into some that actually it my swing.

Id love to win as I want to really improve my game and this would be a great help to that

Good luck to everyone, sounds like an amazing experience and time!

I’ve had the Project X 6.0 for a few years. My swing speed has increased quite a bit since then. I know I could improve my game with some custom fit KBS shafts!

An awesome experience that includes shafts and a fitting...sign me up!

I have always bought used, off the shelf clubs. I’m 6’3” ex football player playing with standard length, graphite stiff shafts.....def want to see what having the right equipment can do.

Back