CONTEST The KBS Experience: Win a Free Trip, Fitting, Shafts and More

Good luck everyone

I have always bought used, off the shelf clubs. I’m 6’3” ex football player playing with standard length, graphite stiff shafts.....def want to see what having the right equipment can do.

If I win, give my spot to him.

The last time I tried KBS shafts they launched too high. The feel was great, but needed a lower launching shaft.

Have shaved 4 strokes off my index since my last fitting. Would love to see if something new would help.

The only time I have been “fit”for KBS shafts the equipment brand rep didn’t see me swing just measured my height and wrist-ground length. Needless to say I’m in need of a proper fitting!

Looks like a few people skipped over this part of it.

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. This is open to anybody that is a forum member. However when signup opens up, 2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper. The 2020 Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Gotta get those second balls. ?‍♂️

If I was an Albatross member, I would have only posted once. The way that reads to me is they just have their name put in twice for the win? I don’t recall seeing it stated that an Albatross member would have to post twice to be considered for the second/extra chance.

My Shafts need an upgrade but I just need an upgrade! KBS is my shaft of choice! Love everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh the skimmers come out when free stuff is involved.....

Somebody is going to have one heck of a great experience. I'm looking forward to following along.

Good luck everyone!

Official entry...

I would love to be fitted for shafts and have never played KBS products but am willing to give them a whirl. Thank you.

Id love to win this trip since I have never been fitted for anything.

Thanks!

Good luck everyone. It's a quick trip, but no doubt THP and KBS have a few surprises up their sleeves to make this an amazing experience.

Cant wait to see who gets to experience KBS!

I've never been fitted for any clubs before. Feel like my game could really use it.

Good luck guys. This one is gonna be a blast....just like every other THP event.

As a 30 Handicap, I need all the help that I get to keep it in play!

Back