CONTEST The KBS Experience: Win a Free Trip, Fitting, Shafts and More

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This amazing contest is going to give a lucky forum member an amazing package that includes airfare, hotel, food, shaft fitting, new shafts and a whole lot more.

When & Where
May 13th and 14th
Carlsbad, CA

The Details
One lucky forum winner will win a prize package that is absolutely insane courtesy of THP and KBS. You will be flown to San Diego with your clubs, where I will pick you up from the airport and bring you to their KBS Golf Experience Store and you will have a full fitting. From there you will learn a little bit about how they build clubs as well as assist in building yours. Then it is dinner and drinks before heading to hotel for a quick night of sleep before heading home in the morning.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - ZERO DOLLARS
Full KBS Fitting
New Premium Shafts
Airfare
Hotel
Food and Drinks
And a whole lot more

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. This is open to anybody that is a forum member. However when signup opens up, 2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper. The 2020 Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

The Winner
mjkladis
Stay tuned to the Live Updates while he is there to win alongside him.

The 2020 Albatross Club
2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper for entry. Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Good luck everybody. We have over 15 amazing THP Experiences scheduled this year, so you will have opportunities for wonderful adventures all year long. Make sure to follow along on the THP Forum and/or social media to stay up to date on all of the incredible options.

Last edited:
  • Admin
Went early with this one because of a crazy busy morning. Good luck everybody.

I was fitted into an off the shelf X100 and I know there is a KBS option that's better.

Can’t wait to follow this experience for one lucky winner! A true shaft fitting by the manufacturer should be fantastic and that facility looks really cool!

Good luck everyone! Dates don’t quite work for me on this one.

This is going to be an amazing experience for a lucky THPer! Good Luck everyone!

Went early with this one because of a crazy busy morning. Good luck everybody.
Don't think anyone will be complaining on that! A lot of excitement contained in that shop. Should be a great experience.

I’ve never really had a true fitting so a shaft fitting straight from KBS would be an amazing opportunity!

Best of LUCK everyone. I would've been all in on this one but I already have other plans lined up that week. ;)

Somebody is going to have on heck of an opportunity.

Good luck everyone!!!! Sadly this event literally takes place a couple days after I return from an annual trip with my older brother.

As a ctaper lite guy i cannot wait to follow along

I know there’s a better KBS option to tighten dispersion than my non-fitted eBay shafts! Another great giveaway!!

Good luck to everyone entering! I will be in the middle of finals, submitting grades, and graduation. Hate to miss it. Sounds awesome!

I want to win mainly because I’ve never flown before. Oh, and KBS shafts are awesome!

Good luck guys! This will be a fun one for sure!

All the west coast guys that can make it work won’t be up for a few more hours.

This will be one awesome experience for one lucky winner. Most everyone looks at the club head first then the shaft. Some don't realize how important a proper fitted shaft throughout the bag is.

Good luck all

Best of luck everyone, really kick butt experience up for grabs and California, which is never a bad thing!

Unfortunately can't put my name in the pot given the dates.

I've never been fit for shafts, to be able to share my experience and process with the forum would be an honor.

I’d like to learn more about shaft performance and maximize my performance using KBS shafts.

Long time fan of KBS shafts. I'd be grateful to participate in this unique THP experience.

THE....red label.

Good luck everyone! Some custom KBS shafts will be awesome for anyone! I have the CTaper lites in my Apex irons.

I have never need fitted and want to know if this makes a difference in my game.

Back