CONTEST The KBS Experience: Win a Free Trip, Fitting, Shafts and More

I am interested in shaft performance and tech, be great to see what an upgrade in driver shaft could do!

Official entry:

Have yet to have a fitting done , would like to see the difference from off the shelf to fitting with KBS

Good Luck everyone! Looks to be an absolute blast! Cant wait to follow along on this one for sure!

I liked the KBS 90 but felt they were too light, would love to get fit and help my dispersion!

Entry submitted, have doubts KBS can do better than my present fitted shafts.

Never been to Cali before, would love to get into this experience and take the forum along for the ride.

I've never been fit for iron shafts. Would love to optimize my game!

I'm trying to see if I can make these dates work. This is sure to be incredible and I've never used KBS shafts

Really trying to improve after truly falling in love with the game last year and I know this will help

I have a new swing due to massive weight loss and back injury. New swing = new shafts for optimal performance.

Need irons to be more consistently gapped across the set~!! :unsure:

Submitted:
A chance to get professionally fit for shafts would be an amazing opportunity.

Got fit for Ping iBlades last year and selected True Temper Dynamic Gold shafts. Too inconsistent. Save me KBS!

Good luck to everyone! Looks to be an amazing experience. (y)

I need to learn a lot more about shafts than I currently know. These are the guys to learn from!

I've never been fitted for shafts. This would be very interesting.

Can't make the dates on this one but what an amazing experience.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

Good luck everyone, really wanted to enter this but dates don't work.

Would have been a fantastic birthday trip/experience. Timing doesn't work for me though.

Looking forward to see who gets in for this and how fun the experience is.

Good Luck THPers.

Never been fitted & have always used TT shafts in my irons, but have heard great things about KBS shafts.

I think it would be awesome to be fitted into shafts and learning something in the process

Kim Bradley makes amazing shafts. To be fit by kbs is a once in a lifetime experience and will be awesome.

I need to stop coaching soccer lol dates don't work but good luck to those who enter!

Back