CONTEST The KBS Experience: Win a Free Trip, Fitting, Shafts and More

Winning the KBS Experience would be an extraordinary opportunity.

Shaft fitting directly from KBS would be amazing for my game!

I would like to get my iron and wedge shafts properly fitted to maximize my scoring potential.

To help with my quest to getting sub 4 handicap since i have a HL X100 in my 4 iron, a X100 in my 5 iron, Project X 6.5 in my 6-PW all soft stepped twice cause my swing speed has slowed down and didnt have the money for new 4 and 5 iron shaft and FST 125 in My GW-LW that I hard stepped to match up to the other shafts. Would love to just get fit to the right shaft.

Last edited:
Would be awesome to know the shafts I'm playing are the best option for me!

I have never had a proper iron fitting, to get the full KBS experience and fitting would be amazing!

Love the Feel Of KBS:drinks:

What a great trip and experience for a lucky THP'r. Good luck!!

This amazing contest is going to give a lucky forum member an amazing package that includes airfare, hotel, food, shaft fitting, new shafts and a whole lot more.

When & Where
May 13th and 14th
Carlsbad, CA

The Details
One lucky forum winner will win a prize package that is absolutely insane courtesy of THP and KBS. You will be flown to San Diego with your clubs, where I will pick you up from the airport and bring you to their KBS Golf Experience Store and you will have a full fitting. From there you will learn a little bit about how they build clubs as well as assist in building yours. Then it is dinner and drinks before heading to hotel for a quick night of sleep before heading home in the morning.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - ZERO DOLLARS
Full KBS Fitting
New Premium Shafts
Airfare
Hotel
Food and Drinks
And a whole lot more

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. This is open to anybody that is a forum member. However when signup opens up, 2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper. The 2020 Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Signup
You must be 18 years of age to enter
Signing up is super easy and involves following these basic steps.

Step 1: Send an email to contests@thehackersparadise.com
Your email needs to include the following information

Your forum name
Closest major airport
Your Approximate Handicap
Current iron shafts including flex
Current driver shaft including flex

Step 2: Come back to this post/thread and make a post in the forum that says why you want to win in 20 words or less.

Step 3: Sit back for a few days and see if you are the lucky THPer headed on a free trip.

The 2020 Albatross Club
2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper for entry. Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Good luck everybody. We have over 15 amazing THP Experiences scheduled this year, so you will have opportunities for wonderful adventures all year long. Make sure to follow along on the THP Forum and/or social media to stay up to date on all of the incredible options.

I’d love to win this contest because I’ve been playing the same iron shafts/irons since 2011 and I’m sure my game/swing has changed over the years. I use to be in the fitting business years ago and still love the technical aspect of the game. Plus, I’ve never been to California so that would be pretty sweet! Thanks for the opportunity!

I've never been fit for anything other than a driver before.

I am very excited to have the opportunity to win a contest where I can be properly fitted.

Thank You,

Have been looking Kbs shafts for awhile and would love to be fitted properly for them as well the experience.

Best of luck everyone! This is one hell of an opportunity for a lucky person!

Dates don’t work. But this will be an awesome experience for the winner.

I'm a mid 20's player. I play 3x's weekly, and I want to become a better player. With KBS/Srixon Irons.

This is absolutely nuts! Loved my previous set of Cobras with KBS Tour c tapers! Would be an unbelievable experience to look behind the curtain at shaft tech and the goodness that is KBS Shafts!

EDIT: This would absolutely help me understand why some shafts are just not for me, and for me to understand the why.

Last edited:
Because I wanna play better and would like to get fitted by pros for the 1st time for my game & Performance improvements. Thanks!

Last edited:
Official Entry:

Have never been fitted for iron shafts and feel like I could really use it.

Would love to travel to sunny California and upgrade my set to the best shafts on the market!!

I've never been fit for anything, but I play and swap out KBS's like it's my job.

Never had a true shaft fitting and always looking to improve my game and experience more of the golf world

Really wish I could get in on this but I'll be deployed for the Navy at that time and don't get back till the 14th, so best of luck to everyone!!!

I would love to get fitted by a pro. My biggest weakness is iron inconsistency.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Back