CONTEST The KBS Experience: Win a Free Trip, Fitting, Shafts and More

I reiterate

Patiently waiting......

Fitted by a professional is bucket list box box. Soon to have two girls in college, graduation gift to me.

What does @JB have up his sleeve, I thought this was supposed to close on Sunday night :p

It would be nice to have the clubs fitted. Hope that will improve my game.

I want to win because this trip sounds amazing. I’m overdue for clubs and for some fun.

Thanks,
Mike

Why I want to win in 20 words or less? Older, wiser, slower. Help

So when I go to the Grandaddy, I can whoop up on some of those fine Callaway folks out there!

Never had a true custom fitting. Would be quite the experience!

I've worked hard to get better, and a fitting like this would push me over the next milestone.

Could really use some shafts to help out my game the store who sold a newbie stiff blades is a jerk and my wife won't let me buy new clubs so lighter shafts is the way to go $LITE

Although my iron shafts are KBS I am not sure they are the right KBS shafts for me. Really not sure about the Project X shaft in my driver, Hybrids and 3 wood...they are way wrong for me at my age.

I’ve always like when people fit my shafts

I would love to enter this one, but I have to meet my homies at the south end of my state to play a practice round and wish them well in the Morgan Cup. Good luck to all of the entrants.

I just turned 58 and my swing speed has dropped. Help KBS! Take me Away to a fitting!

Not sure if this is still open, sounds like an amazing trip to win and help out the golf game.

Not sure if this is still open, sounds like an amazing trip to win and help out the golf game.

This is no longer open but there are TONS of other amazing experiences and events still coming this year to THP!

Having the chance to fit with Kim Braly's system and line up would be a dream come true for me!

Having the chance to fit with Kim Braly's system and line up would be a dream come true for me!

This one was announced a while back, but good news, new Experiences happen every week on THP.

I still can't believe I was chosen for this KBS Experience!!
This will be my first shaft fitting and first professional fitting I have ever received!

I plan on going for my first round with the KBS goodness that weekend after I get back from San Diego!

I still can't believe I was chosen for this KBS Experience!!
This will be my first shaft fitting and first professional fitting I have ever received!

I plan on going for my first round with the KBS goodness that weekend after I get back from San Diego!

Its going to be a ton of fun.

Back