The keys are in the ignition, you can only take one. Which one do you take?

Bond Aston Martin DB5 is the easy choice.

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 3.53.07 PM.png

Bond, James Bond

I’m a Bond fan and the DB5 is by far the coolest car there, but it’s nowhere near the most fun. I’d probably be jumping in Magnum’s Ferrari.

Cars.jpg
Cruising around - Mad Max or Magnum depending on weather
Errands to run - A Team

gen_lee_3.JPG

Magnum's Ferrari..

I'll take the DeLorean as long as the time travel is working, if it is not going with James Bond

Well since the Bullitt Mustang isn’t there, Bond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is tough for me because I'm not into sports cars, but the only non sports car choices are a work van and a super old industrial station wagon. I also have 0 interest in time travel. That's a can of worms I don't want to open. Give me Magnum's 80's Ferrari. That thing would be fun to drive.

Tempted by Magnum but it's just so outclassed by the modern version, still very cool though. Bond with the Aston is just a badass timeless classic. Final answer.

An extremely difficult choice, as I would cherish each one for its unique coolness. But, I’m a kid of the 80’s and the geek in me would just love cruising in the Ecto 1. It would be the ultimate party mobile and tailgating adventure.

Alan

In my younger days it would have been dukes, but I would look like uncle Jesse trying to get in & out of it. So I have to go with Magnum.

Back