The Kids Golf Clothes Thread

Paladin

Otter be golfing
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I've achieved the near-impossible. I have two out of my three kids very interested in continuing to play golf! Thanks to First Tee programs and some follow on lessons, my son Declan, 9, and daughter Abigail, 7, love playing golf and look forward to it. That being said, I'm looking to get them some golf clothing for Christmas, only to discover that deals and steals on golf clothes is NON-EXISTENT!

Where's a good place to get clothes that they'll probably grow out of before they have a chance to scuff up? Any brands that are notably good/poor quality to stay away from? I've hit up all the usual suspects and clothing for them is probably more expensive than clothing for me.

I've achieved the near-impossible. I have two out of my three kids very interested in continuing to play golf! Thanks to First Tee programs and some follow on lessons, my son Declan, 9, and daughter Abigail, 7, love playing golf and look forward to it. That being said, I'm looking to get them some golf clothing for Christmas, only to discover that deals and steals on golf clothes is NON-EXISTENT!

Where's a good place to get clothes that they'll probably grow out of before they have a chance to scuff up? Any brands that are notably good/poor quality to stay away from? I've hit up all the usual suspects and clothing for them is probably more expensive than clothing for me.
I could have sworn I saw deals in Budget's 12 day of Christmas promotion for kids. I think Budget is the place I've had good luck getting stuff for mine, generally. I bought them both golf shoes on the cheap. For golf clothes you may want to bypass name brand golf manufacturers and try JC Penneys for generic polos, skorts and shorts.

A big second on Budget Golf. I picked up shirts and shoes for my son there last summer for a steal. Great deals.

For shorts we hit Kohl’s and scored some great deals there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For girls, you might want to check out tennis clothing options too. I've been able to find better deals in that segment since I think there are more options there.

I posted in daily deals too...

PGASS 25% off Junior equipment (clubs, clothes, footwear) today.
The discount shows up when you add it to your cart.

Back