I know it’s not bendable that’s what I said, it’s crazy not being able to adjust it if needed for $1500.
Kind of. If it’s something different and unique, it’s understandable imo. Plus, people know what they’re getting into at least with it being stated up front.

As always, options are good.

What do ya mean?

i mean everyone thinks they can be better...so if tiger was still at the top of his game, would he flock to this to put the exclamation point on his putting? is brad faxon gonna tell rory he's gotta be in this tech filled putter and that'll be the answer? just some way-out thoughts when i see something like this

i mean everyone thinks they can be better...so if tiger was still at the top of his game, would he flock to this to put the exclamation point on his putting? is brad faxon gonna tell rory he's gotta be in this tech filled putter and that'll be the answer? just some way-out thoughts when i see something like this
I mean, those two hit a spot on the putter less than the size of a dime every time, and practice putting 4 hours a day…we, sure as hell don’t. 🤣

This was brought up to me today by a fitter friend who knows I'm shopping for all of about .2 seconds before he said, 'Nevermind. You play absurdly flat.' I read back through this about that, and yeah, obviously wouldn't work for. We are the lunatics though, and I do play absurdly flat with my putter.

SIK takes care of the loft, but does anyone know what percentage of people play a non-standard lie? I feel like it'd be a pretty small number.

From a tech standpoint, it’s super fascinating and a new-age marvel. I’ve never been a huge fan of the “murdered out” look personally. It would have to absolutely blow me away to consider spending that much on a putter. As an average golfer/hacker, I probably wouldn’t seek this putter out. The Sacks Parente blade is quite large too!

I forgot to mention this yesterday as it was the first time I saw it, the LA Golf commercial is very funny featuring Scotty as a small nerdy guy looking for his sweet spot.

I forgot to mention this yesterday as it was the first time I saw it, the LA Golf commercial is very funny featuring Scotty as a small nerdy guy looking for his sweet spot.

You beat me to it. I'm not interested in the putter, but I enjoy the commercial each time it comes on

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

I’ll have this one in hand this evening. Will get some feedback for everyone this week.

Well….she big.

I’ll grab some outside on the course pics today, but woah.

Forgot it at home today, so tomorrow will be the day.

I will say, for a 1500.00 putter, the headcover is….not good.

Back