The Lawn Mower Thread

Its just okay. Have to start before 6 inches. I have chains on the tires but I need more weight in the rear. A snowblower does a better job.
Ha! Thanks! That's exactly what I was wondering. I'm happy enough with my snowblower, but was wondering if I could shave a few minutes off of a two hour job.

Not quite a mower, but looking forward to using this guy when this white stuff is gone.
013094CC-4392-485F-9F73-2730FA675D88.jpeg

Attachments

• 3E4B0A66-C4C4-4C98-BDDE-46C9A32749A8.jpeg
    3E4B0A66-C4C4-4C98-BDDE-46C9A32749A8.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 2
Its just okay. Have to start before 6 inches. I have chains on the tires but I need more weight in the rear. A snowblower does a better job.
Do you have your tires filled?

Yes, to the spec.
Not familiar with your particular machine but, if you have a front PTO you might be able to get a snowblower attachment for it.... my brother has a 1/4 mile driveway and added a blower to his small Kubota sub-compact tractor and it’s a beast.

Not familiar with your particular machine but, if you have a front PTO you might be able to get a snowblower attachment for it.... my brother has a 1/4 mile driveway and added a blower to his small Kubota sub-compact tractor and it’s a beast.
Thanks, they make a snowblower attachment but it's very expensive.

I'm happy with the plow, just have to work it right. The weight kit is like $40 anyway.

Thanks, they make a snowblower attachment but it's very expensive.

I'm happy with the plow, just have to work it right. The weight kit is like $40 anyway.
Gotcha.... i think you’ll notice a big difference with wheel weights... i have them on my JD2305 and they make a big difference... i use a rear blade and front end loader on my own driveway and it does a nice job...
if you had a LOT of driveway to clear, I’d definitely recommend the snowblower attachment it’s a game-changer.

Gotcha.... i think you’ll notice a big difference with wheel weights... i have them on my JD2305 and they make a big difference... i use a rear blade and front end loader on my own driveway and it does a nice job...
if you had a LOT of driveway to clear, I’d definitely recommend the snowblower attachment it’s a game-changer.
Do you have the ballast box for your FEL also?

Back