The Little THP Birdie Thread

hahaha, I want one of those.

haha. That looks like it's from NES. TWEEEEEEEET!

Agreed. And another tweet already? Busy little birdie.

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Agreed. And another tweet already? Busy little birdie.

I think the old school tweet was for the Adams testing:dance:

hahaha, I want one of those.

Dude your post in the Adams thread made me spit my drink out again. Understated hilarity!

It really is amazing that either of you get any sleep, what with that birdie tweeting all the time. Just don't let Ellie get a hold of it, we've seen what she does to the pig.

speechbubble-L.gif

I beg to differ my small friend.
LOVE IT!!!

I think the old school tweet was for the Adams testing:dance:

Ah. Shoulda realized. Duh.

Edit: I take back the above statement.

The birdie does not tweet backwards.

The birdie does not tweet backwards.

I thought it was a little morning after tweet. The birdie needs a wiki page so I can learn the rules

I love the THP Birdie

I thought it was a little morning after tweet. The birdie needs a wiki page so I can learn the rules

Yes! That would be amazing!

:rofl:"Morning After Tweet"

Love the tweet, love the old school 8-bit tweet graphics as well.

This and Tmex hdcp system, I'm not sure where that thing came from...but I kinda want one lol

So yesterday we get a "hmmmmmmm" from JB and today we get a "Tweet" from him....... IM FREAKING DYING HERE!!!!!!!!!

So yesterday we get a "hmmmmmmm" from JB and today we get a "Tweet" from him....... IM FREAKING DYING HERE!!!!!!!!!

Im merely a messenger. The tweet came from the bird.

I love the THP Birdie!!

Such a fun, and yet teasing thread!

This and Tmex hdcp system, I'm not sure where that thing came from...but I kinda want one lol

TMex handicap wiki would be so confusing. I think minds would be blown. Stephen Hawking couldn't decipher it:banghead:

Back